#9 - Red Carpet

After the 2 years break due to covid, everyone was looking forward to this very first in person award show. Fans going all out with their banners and cheers, waiting alongside the barricade to have a glimpse of presenters, idols and performers parading at the red carpet in their best fit. 

Opposed to the cheers, everyone in hybe are anxiously searching for Seokjin. He has always been punctual, yet, today of all days, their group comeback and he is out of reach.  

Namjoon: "Jungkook-ah, did hyung tell you where he went?"

JK:"I'm not his guardian. So why would he?"

Namjoon: "I don't know. He usually inform you. Aissh. Where is hyung?"

Manager Lee: "The red carpet is starting. We need to standby soon."

Jimin: "What about hyung?"

Manager Lee: "We'll keep on calling. But all of you need to standby now."

Namjoon: "Everyone. Lets standby."

While waiting for their car ride, the members were trying to contact Seokjin. Tae even tried to call Seokjin's parents. Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't bother and was streaming the red carpet event.

Emcee: "Everyone!!! Look!!! There's another car coming in. Let's see who's next in line. OMG!!!! Are they collaborating or something? Its Seokjin and Ian!!!!

JK: "What the hell?"

Jimin: "Jungkook can you like stop cursing and try to help us figure out where hyung is?"

JK: "Well guys, hyung is already at the red carpet with Ian."

Jimin: "Can you like...for once be serious?"

JK: "See it for yourself. Here we are searching for him, and he is busy dating another guy."

Jimin: "OMG!!! Hyung with the leather jacket?? I didn't know he had one! They're so hot!!!!"

Tae: "Hyung is so secretive. How do they know each other? Jungkook-ah why didn't you tell us!"

JK: "Tell about what?"

Tae: "Your acting have improved a lot! I nearly fall for that. I mean come on Hyung always tell you about everything."

JK (mumbled): "He didn't tell me about Ian."

Hobi: "Our car is here! Lets meet our mathyung!"