#30 - Pension Tension

Manager Lee came with the van and escorted Seokjin and Jungkook to the outskirt of Seoul. He drove to the company's pension where the two will stay to lay low till the company officially release their statement. In the mean time, the other members will continue to stay at the dormitories till further notice. Their upcoming schedules were also being put on halt. 

After 2 hours of driving, they finally reached their destination. The pension is a 3-storey house, spacious and well equipped. The location of the pension itself is isolated, far from the other residences. Since they can't disclose their location, the company had actually bought all the groceries which could at least last them for a week stay. Manager Lee made his move, once he had assisted them to carry all the groceries and their necessities in the pension. 

The two were left alone. They can't even look at one another. No one uttered anything. Nonetheless, even in silent, they managed to work in a systematic manner. Jungkook starts to layout all the groceries on the table, and Seokjin grabs the item to store in the fridge. 

Once all the food and beverages are stored, each of them took their bags and went around the house to choose their room. Seokjin chose the attic, as he was fascinated with the glass roof. Whereas Jungkook decided to choose the one near to the kitchen for convenience.

The temperature in the attic during the day was excruciating hot. After organizing his belongings, Seokjin quickly changed his clothes and went down to the ground floor. He heard loud grunts and metal clinks as he walked down the stairs. Lo and behold of the sight he sees, shirtless Jungkook with the weight machine. Jungkook continues his mini gym session unaware of Seokjin's presence. 

Its not the first time Seokjin witness this scene. In fact he often goes gym together with Jungkook. But somehow after the earlier incident, Seokjin starts to feel a little bit different. His body reacts differently, his heartbeat was excited and Seokjin can't seems to look the other way. After awhile, he started to feel as though he was a creep, standing behind the wall having a peek of Jungkook. So instead of being mistaken as a creep, he decided to talk to Jungkook. 

Seokjin: "Jungkook-ah..."

JK (turns around): "yes Hyung"

Seokjin: "....." (was distracted as his eyes was trailing on the glistened sweats on Jungkook's face and everywhere else)

JK: "Hyung?" 

Seokjin: "Ah yes?"

JK (smirks as he knows the effect he had on Seokjin): "You were saying...?"

Seokjin: "I....ummm...did I say anything?"

JK (decided to tease his Hyung): "Yeah, you said I'm hot."

Seokjin: "Oh no. Did I said out loud?"

JK: "Well, you just did (winks)"

Seokjin: "You tricked me!!!"

JK (slowly walks towards Seokjin): "So you do think I'm hot?"

Seokjin: "I didn't say anything. Stop it."

JK (went near to Seokjin and begin to whisper at his ear): "you're hot too." and he took the towel and left to shower.

Seokjin: "what the hell was that about?" (starts fanning his face)