#18 - Polite Brat

Seokjin POV

While waiting for Ian, he and Jungkook settled down at the living room sofa. He can't help but wonder what kind of conversation Jungkook will have with Ian. Are they going to talk about music? Maybe they are the ones who are collaborating instead of himself. He chuckled as he recalls about the sudden collaboration announcement. Honestly, he had heard Ian's song after the encounter and they are really poles apart though.

Jungkook POV

He looks up to see his Hyung who is giggling non-stop. Didn't he just cried the day before because of Ian? What should I do with Hyung. He looks around the house, it is actually pretty neat. He had cool arts on display. The house had good aromatic smell too. Quite a nice bachelor pod. Wait. He need to re-focus on Hyung. He shouldn't collude with the enemy.

Ian POV

He went to the kitchen to check if there is anything edible. There's pasta, prawns and campbell soup. Great there's bread too. He can make aglio olio, garlic bread and campbell soup. He can make do with this. 

He start to heat up the frying pan and just when he wanted to pour the mince garlic in, someone hold his wrist rather tightly. He looks on his right, there he is. This kid is out to kill him. He looks innocent but he have a power of a hulk? His wrist is going to snap at this point. 

Ian: "Ouch?"

JK: "Don't you know, hyung is allergic to garlic?"

Ian turns around to apologize to Seokjin. Seokjin was so nice, he kept saying its ok. He felt bad, so he asked Seokjin if he had any other allergies that he needs to take note of. Well he expected for Seokjin to respond since the question was directed to him. But who is he kidding, the kid who still had a strong hold on him was the one who listed out all of Seokjin's allergies.

He felt like he was being patronized by an in-law. Jungkook stand beside him and continues to supervise for every step he does. Seokjin on the other hand, was busy making mocktail for the three of them. Why mocktail? Cause the kid said so.

Seokjin POV

It was so cute seeing Jungkook interaction with Hyung. They really look alike - all black outfit, the wavy hair style, arm tattoos and their height not being far off. Gosh. Yoongi is right. Maybe he had a certain type that he likes. Not now. Seokjin stop blushing! 

For goodness sake, he can't say he is blushing due to alcohol. Shit. Ok Seokjin-ah, lets think about cute bunnies. Why he kept thinking of Jungkook. Maybe he should just drink to save himself.

Jungkook POV

After Ian is done with the cooking, he took the plate and bring it to the dining table. Only to find his hyung blushing and giggling with a bottle in hand. Didn't he emphasize to his hyung to prepare mocktail. Why is he drinking alcohol?

JK: "Hyung???"

Seokjin: "Awww... Jungkookieee... Hyung is sorry. Hyung had a few drinks..."

JK: "Seriously hyung???"

Ian: "Jinnie, are you ok. You look flustered."

Seokjin: "Jinnie had a few drinks hyung... Lets eat.. Jinnie is hungry..."

JK: "You can't even hold the fork properly hyung. Let me feed you."

Seokjin: "Thank you Jungkookieeee. Aaahhhh...."

Ian POV

Why do he feels like a third wheel in this. Maybe from the start he stood no chance at all in courting Seokjin. Come to think of it. Did they had a fallout before his encounter? 

He remembered Seokjin saying this kid doesn't care about him. But the way he sees, this kid looks at Seokjin as though its his whole world. Or maybe the kid doesn't even know his true feeling? 

Ian: "Jinnie-ah, do you want to rest in the room?" he kept looking at Seokjin mainly to avoid the stare from the kid.

Seokjin: "I don't think I can walk any further. Maybe I will just take a nap here." and he continues to sleep on the dining table.

Ian: "Jungkook?"

JK: "What is it?"

 Ian: "Do you like Seokjin?"

JK: "He is my Hyung. Of course I like him."

Ian: "What I meant liking him more than a hyung?"

JK: "I'm straight."

Ian: "I see. So is it ok if I court your hyung?"

JK: "Seriously? After you hurt him, you want to court him? Are you insane?"

Ian: "I hurt your hyung? Are you sure its me?"

JK: "Who else is here?"

Ian: "You know that day was my first encounter with Seokjin."

JK: "Well obviously you did something to hurt hyung. You know what, thank you for the meal. I think we should leave."

Ian: "Jungkook-ah, are you sure its not you who hurt hyung?"

JK: "Why would it be me?"

Ian: "I don't know. Maybe not you but others?"

JK: "You know what, we're going off."

Ian: "Your hyung doesn't have the strength to walk. You can rest here for awhile."

JK: "Its ok, I can carry him. I always carry him anyway."

Ian: "Sure. Have a safe trip."

JK: "Thank you once again for the meal and bye."

He can't help but being endeared by Jungkook's action. He is such a frustratingly polite brat. Now he is definitely sure Jungkook is the reason for Seokjin's sadness the other day.

Sigh... If only he met Seokjin earlier, he would've at least stood a chance.