#3 - Awkward Encounter

"Hey! Today its going to be a long day. Why not we reward ourselves with dinner after we're done with rehearsal? Are you all in?"  Namjoon straightaway looks at Seokjin, expecting Seokjin to chime in, as he tends to hype the group. Just that this time round, Seokjin kept looking at the floor avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Surprisingly, Jungkook was the first person to respond, "Sure, lets all goes out and spend more time together as though we can't get enough of each other"  Others starts laughing as they perceived Jungkook's remark was a joke, but for Seokjin, the statement holds another meaning to him. It definitely hurts. 

During their break time, Seokjin was unsure what to do. Usually he would mix around with his group mates, jokes around and being playful with everyone. Seokjin would often sit beside Jungkook as they like to share their meals and this has been a norm. So when everyone came to the dining table, they automatically sat at their usual seating arrangement.

Despite sitting next to one another, they don't interact at all. Seokjin kept quiet throughout the meal, when being asked by Hobi if he is ok, he dismiss off as being tired due to the movie event he attended the day before. Jungkook continues to ignore Seokjin and interacts with the others as per normal. 

Yoongi felt there is something more to Seokjin and Jungkook behaviour, but instead of calling them out, he intends to approach them separately.