#20 - Celebration

Jungkook POV

The amount of workout he does for his Hyung. From Ian's house to the carpark and now from carpark he still needs to carry his Hyung back to dorm. He didn't have the heart to wake his hyung up. He off the car engine, went to the other side and unbuckle his hyung's seat belt.

So much for his claim 'short nap'. The journey has been more than 40 minutes and he is still sleeping with a pout. Cute.

He carried his hyung up to their dormitory and when he opened the door, he was surprised to see all his members right there in front of him. 

Yoongi: "Told you so!" (celebrating his win with Namjoon and Hobi)

Jimin: "I am so disappointed in you Jungkook-ah."

Tae: "How could you???"

JK: "What are you talking about?"

Yoongi: "What happened to hyung?"

JK: "He passed out after a few drinks."

Namjoon: "Drinks at...?"

JK: "I thought you all knew he went to Ian's house?"

Tae: "Yeah we know. So where were you?"

JK: "I'm with Hyung."

Jimin: "You're with Hyung at Ian's house or you happened to meet him at the lift lobby?" (Tae at the side praying Jungkook would say the latter)

JK: "At Ian's house? I told you I'm with Hyung. Now move!"

Tae: "There's no angel T_T"

Hobi: "Time to feast guys!"

Namjoon: "JK. Remember this! Me, hobi and suga-hyung loves you very much."

JK: "Well love you guys too."

After the commotion, Jungkook gently placed Seokjin in his bed and took a clean towel to wipe Seokjin's face.

Seokjin POV 

Seokjin had a nice dream, where he was out in the beach with a guy. The guy was so sweet he squad down and offered to piggyback him. Seokjin clings onto the guy tightly and placed his face on the right side of the guy's shoulder. The guy's face was blurred but he remembered the guy turning his face, staring at him making Seokjin's feeling shy that he kept looking down. The guy called his name and he gave him a quick peck on his cheek. Seokjin was pleasantly surprised and he decided to be brave and look at the guy's face... 

Tae: "SLEEPING BEAUTY! TIME TO WAKE UP! We've got an urgent meeting!"

Seokjin: "Ughh... Why Tae??? I WAS ABOUT TO LOOK AT THE GUY'S FACE!!!"

Tae: "Which guy hyung?"

Seokjin: "My dream guy."

Tae: "Yeah right. Your dream guys are all waiting outside. Quick hyung! By the way, you owe me dinner treat!"

Seokjin: "What? Since when do I owe you?"

Tae: "I chose your date outfit and you betrayed me."

Seokjin: "I'm still wearing your outfit?"

Tae: "I know but its for your date with Ian not JK."

Seokjin: "I met Ian?"

Tae: "Yeah.. with JK. Anyway hyung, come quick we have urgent meeting."

Seokjin: "Sure give me a minute."

Tae: "FYI. I'm still disappointed in you."

Seokjin: "Sure tae, I'll buy you dinner."

Tae: "Love you hyung. We'll be waiting at the dining table."

Seokjin: "Wait... Tae?? How did I get home?"

Tae: "If you want to know, that's 2 dinner treat then."

Seokjin: "I can ask the rest you know."

Tae: "Suit yourself hyung. Anyway quick!"

Seokjin: "ok ok I'm coming over."