Characters

Daksh's family

Maharana Naithik Chauhan- Maharaja of Jodhpur and father of Daksh. He and his wife Kamala Chauhan have two kids Daksh and Nithi. Nithi is the elder sister of Daksh and is married to Rohan Khanna CFO of Khanna Enterprises. Rohan and Daksh's parents were close friends and always wanted to marry Nithi to Rohan. They both too loved each other and got married with the elders' blessings.

Nakul Chauhan - Brother of Naithik Chauhan and first uncle of Daksh. He is married to Surekha Chauhan and they have two sons Ronak and Abhishek. Ronak works with Daksh in the company and Abhishek is still in college. He is in his final year.

Nimit Chauhan- Younger brother of Naithik Chauhan and Nakul Chauhan. He is married to Janaki Chauhan and they have a son Rakshit and two daughters Aakansha and Akshaya. Rakshit is in the same class as Abhishek and Aakansha and Akshaya are their juniors. 

Chauhans along with Khanna live in the same house and Rakshit is in love with Rohan's sister Maitri. Their families know about them and are okay with them being in relation.

Chaitra's family

Raghav Chowdary - The owner of Chowdary Hotels is the father of Chaitra. He is married to Pallavi Chowdary and Aakash and Chaitra are their kids. Aakash is married to Bindu. Chaitra's mother is a Rajasthani whereas her father belongs to a Telugu family. They had a love marriage. Aakash helps their father in the business whereas Chaitra is studying her final year in the same college where Abhishek and others study.