35. Bui can do that!

Chaitra

We reached Udaipur and I ran in to meet everyone. 

"Bui!" My prince was the first one to notice me. I picked him up and twirled him making him giggle.

"I am here too!" Bhabi exclaimed faking hurt. I ran into her arms and we shared a hug. Then I took blessings from Maamu, maami, Naanu, and Naani.

"How are you beta?" Naani asked caressing my hair.

"Perfect Naani! How are you?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"I am good too." She replied and we all caught up with everything that happened in these last few months. We went to our respective rooms to take a rest. The next day I, Vadina and Bhabi went on a shopping spree. Dev bhai and Aakash annayya struck with us while Hithu escaped saying he had some important meeting.

The next two days went in a blur with us enjoying our time roaming around and pulling pranks on each other. Whenever our gang comes together we enjoy it a lot. 

On Wednesday Naani arranged a puja for the well-being of Bindu vadina and our little munchkin who is going to enter our family. We all got up in the morning and got ready.

"Children let's do puja at home first. Then we can start havan." Naani instructed us and we all moved to the mandir at the palace. My prince i.e. our cute Vivaan pulled my skirt to gain my attention.

"Sing shiv aarthi na bui," He asked in his baby voice. I mouthed an okay flashing him a smile.

"Perform aarthi beta!" Naani instructed.

Aakash annayya and Bindu vadina held the taal while Hithu and Vivaan took the bells.

"Let's sing Kedarnath?" I asked and everyone nodded.

Rudra shiv purandara,badra
nat yugandara
naman naman o gaurinath
shrav aj kedarnath
triyambake,o,bolenath
naman tuje kadarnath
too shunya se bhee sookshm hai
aakash se anant hai
too marm poore srshti ka
too aadi hai too ant hai
triyambake,o,bolenath,
naman tuje kedarnath
sau jagat mein hai myth
too ek akand tathy hai
kee jhoot kaam lobh jag
too ek maatr satya hai
o,rudra shiv purandara,badra
nat yugandara
naman naman o gaurinath
shrav aj kedarnath
triyambake,o,bolenath,
naman tuje kadarnath
naman naman o gaurinath
shrav aj kedarnath

Annayya and vadina passed the aarthi taal to Naanu Naani in the middle and then Maamu,maami and Dev bhai and Ishika bhabi did the aarthi. Finally I, Hithu and Vivaan performed the aarthi. 

I gave aarthi to everyone and we left for the temple where Havan will be performed. After everything was done we returned home and took rest for a while. Bhabi and I chose to attack the kitchen today. We sent everyone out and started cooking. We cooked vegetarian as we just came back from puja. Once we were done cooking we served everyone and decided to take lunch for maamu, Dev bhai, Akash annayya, and Hithu as they went to the office for some work. Vadina wanted to tag along and Vivaan too wanted to come with us. 

I took the driving seat while Vadina took the passenger seat. Bhabi and Viv took the back seats. We reached the office in 30 minutes and asked Dev Bhais' assistant about his whereabouts. He informed us that Bhai, Annayya, and Hithu were in his cabin while Maamu was in a meeting. We decided to wait for Maamu in Bhais' cabin and went to him.

"Surprise!" I squealed as soon as we entered his cabin. They all turned towards us and gave a smile. I went and sat beside Hithu while the remaining two ladies took a seat beside their partners.

"What are you guys doing here? And Bindu why are you not resting?" Annayya asked after we all settled down.

"It was boring at home. So, we bought lunch for you all." Vadina replied. Annayya was about to say something when Bhabi interrupted.