3.Chillis and Sweets

Happy Ugadi my dear lovely people. 

Ugadi is telugu new year which is celebrated by having ugadi pachhadi which is prepared using jaggery, neem flowers, mango, tamarind, salt, chilli powder and pepper which is a combination of 6 different tastes which teaches people to accept all the tastes and memories life gives us and it is life a combination of everything.

Chaitra

"So you jump off the walls?" He asked looking at me.

I felt like a child caught by her mother while stealing a chocolate.

"I was practicing." was my not so intelligent reply. Like what the hell was I practicing jumping off a wall in the college time. Am I in my senses or my brain slipped out of my body due to my jump?

"Practicing?" He asked raising a brow.

"Yeah...Pole jump. I was practicing pole jump." Here comes another dumb excuse of me.

"Without a pole?" He asked again.

Right now I am feeling like the most stupid person in the world. I face palmed myself in embarrassment. I couldn't meet his gaze.

After an uncomfortable silence he spoke again.

"So who's Hitler?" Shit! He heard what the junior said right? Waah beta what a great first impression you made! First you got caught escaping form the college and now he will know the nickname you gave to your principal. You are a total pappu(dumb or stupid).

"That's.. that's  our principal!" I answered in an embarrassed  tone.

"And concentration camp?" He asked again.

"His office." Right now I just wish I can disappear. It's so embarrasing.

He started laughing hard. I laughed nervously.

"See you soon Chaitra!" He said controlling his laugh.

"See you soon Mr. Chauhan!" I replied and literally ran inside.

Daksh

"See you soon Mr. Chauhan!" saying this she ran inside.  She calling me Mr. Chauhan is some how irking me. I want her to call me by my first name.

But considering it our first meeting me wanting her to address by my first name is very strange feeling for me too. 

I went to my office after that. 

The next two days went in blur.

On Thursday evening I am sitting in lawn with Nithi di, Rohan, Ronak, Naksh and his wife Divya. We are talking some random stuff when Abhi, Maitri, Rakshit, Aakansha and Akshaya came laughing. They are holding their stomachs and are laughing like fools.

"What happened to you? Why are you laughing like that?" Nithi di asked.

"Di.. Woh.. Woh.." Aakansha tried to speak in middle of her laughs.

"Guys what's so funny? Tell us so that we can also laugh!" divya asked.

"Di woh Chaitra di.. she.." Maitri is trying to hold her laugh and speak now.

Listening to her name my interest in that topic increased 100 times.

"Will some one just say what happened?" Naksh asked getting irritated.

"Bhai woh... " Akshaya started narrating the incident.

Flashback

We were all doing our works when Tanya a spoiled brat came to us and started accusing us of being partial and making one of our classmate win.