50. A game with youngsters

Chaitra

As there was still time for Daksh's family to come, we decided to go for a drive. Bhabi and Vadina declined to come and Vivaan was fast asleep. So, I went out along with my brothers and we had noodles in our car listening to songs as we drove through the roads and returned to the guest house after an hour. I helped Bhabi set up the place to accommodate everyone and they reached in another hour.

"Hello everyone!" Akansha chirped and everyone exchanged greetings while I walked to Daksh who stood aside after greeting everyone with his hands in his pockets. 

"Are you feeling well?" He asked tucking a hair strand behind my ear making me nod with a smile. He held my hand and started playing with the bracelet while I stood there admiring the man in front of me. Our moment broke when Bhabi summoned everyone to take seats and we all settled on the ground where we spread the cushions and mats beforehand. 

"What are we going to play today?" Hithu chirped from my right where he was sitting with a cushion in his lap.

"Let's do something different this time, not that truth and dare or never I have ever. We have already played that recently." Akshaya whined making us chuckle.

"Let's play our antakshari then?" Bindu vadina asked, raising her eyebrow suggestively at which I nodded enthusiastically. Ishika bhabi too agreed with us while the Chauhans looked at us confused.

"What is your antakshari? Is it different from the normal one?" Naksh bhai asked, confused while I ran into the kitchen to fetch the required items. I took a few chocolate boxes and ran back to the living room.

"I will explain," Hithu volunteered once I settled down placing the boxes on the table. Everyone turned their attention to him while he explained.

"So, in this game, we will divide into two teams. A person from a team will sing their favorite lyrics of a song and the other team should guess the song within 30 sec. If the opponent team guesses it correctly they will get a point which is chocolate in today's game, the team with more chocolates at last will be the winner and they can ask the losing team to do one thing. One person from the winning team can ask one person from the losing team to fulfill one of their wishes." Hithu explained and everyone agreed to play with a lot of enthusiasm.

"But I have a condition," Abhi spoke making every head snap towards him.

"No couple should be on the same team, they will play less and romance more," He whined making Rohan bhai and Naksh bhai scoff. We all agreed and divided into teams.

Daksh, Rohan bhai, Naksh bhai, Abhishek, Akansha, Rakshit, Ishika bhabi, Bindu Vadina, and Hithu formed a team while I, Dev bhai, Akash annayya, Ronak, Nithi Di, Akshaya, Maitri, and Divya bhabi along with our munchkin Vivaan formed a team.

"Bui, we hab to win," Viv giggled looking at me and I nodded at him kissing his chubby cheeks.

"We will beta, I want to give a special punishment to your phupha ji," I replied looking at Daksh who raised his eyebrow in amusement and a smirk adorned his lips. 

"Who's going to start?" Hithu chirped and Viv pointed at Ishika bhabi making Dev bhai kiss his cheeks. Bhabi glared at the father-son duo but started singing nevertheless.

[A/n: Come on my dear readers, participate in this at least! Pretty please!]

"ek tum, ek main, tija maangoon kya khuda se?
dil doon, jaan doon, kya doon itna bataa de

Tera-mera rishta hai saanson se bhee najuk
Tum sa, hum as dooja naa hoga naa hua re
" bhabi completed with a challenging smirk directed towards Bhai, and Bhai gave her a small smile before singing it.