10.My feelings and her moves

Daksh

"She is so cute!" Nithi di spoke as soon as we reached our hotel. They arranged hotel rooms for guests as all cannot stay in a single house.

"And she is intelligent!" Naksh added.

"She is beautiful!" Divya joined.

"She is friendly!" It's Ronak now.

"Stop it all of you! She is the BEST!" Maitri said.

"What are you all trying to say?" I asked them raising a brow. Why are they praising her so much? I am not complaining and whatever they said is true but why are they praising her all of a sudden, that too in a teasing tone with mischievous smiles?

"WE ARE SAYING THAT WE WANT HER IN OUR FAMILY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" They all squealed together and it bought a smile on my face.  Even I want her to be a part of my family. More than anyone else!

"She is a part of our family the moment I saw her. But let's get her permission and make it official!" I said making all of them a hoot. I decided to make her mine the moment I laid eyes on her bit with her consent. I will make sure she loves and accepts me wholeheartedly even if it takes years to do so.

"What if she denies it?" Maitri asked nervously.

"She will not! I will make sure she loves me!" I answered with determination. I will win her heart by hook or by crook. I can't let her away from me. She has become my passion which I want to follow with all my heart.

Soon they all left from there to get ready as it is sangeet tonight and the wedding tomorrow.

I too got ready more quickly than other times as I can't wait any longer to see her. I want her to be in front of my eyes all the time.

I came out of my room but to my surprise, she is here in the hotel and walking towards me

I came out of my room but to my surprise, she is here in the hotel and walking towards me. My heart started racing like mad with her every step closer to me.

"Is the cake ready uncle?" She is asking an elderly man who is walking beside her.

"Yes, everything is ready!" He replied. He seems to be the manager who greeted us downstairs. Does her family own this hotel too?

"I will just check the suite once and make sure everything is okay." She said walking towards one of the VIP suites which is 2 rooms beside mine.

"What is she doing here?" Naksh asked resting his elbow on my shoulder breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Came to check some arrangements." I replied still looking at her. Her dress, her dupatta which is flying due to air, her big earrings which are making melodious sounds every time she turns her head, her anklets which sound just like music every time she takes a step, everything about her is just perfect. How can she look so simple yet so divine at the same time?

"Did she talk to you?" He asked in a teasing tone. 

"Didn't even notice me!" I huffed like a kid. She might be so involved in checking arrangements that she didn't even spare me a glance.