7.She's the Owner

Daksh

It's been 5 days since I met her. I want to see her but I was busy and I didn't have a reason too.

I am sitting in a 5-star hotel with my cousins and best friends when she entered. I am on cloud nine.

She came in with some other girls one of them is Seema. She entered and went to the manager to speak something.  Something caught her eye and she went there.

"Can't you see where you go you, idiot?" A girl is yelling at a waiter.

"He can! But your friend here can't keep her legs to herself." Chaitra replied.

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked with anger evident in her voice.

"Leave about me. What are you even doing on this planet?" She asked her back with irritation.

"How dare you?" She yelled again.

"We will talk about it later. First, you and your friend apologize to him." Chaitra stated in a cold tone.

"No way! We are not going to apologize to him. He doesn't deserve it." was her arrogant reply.

"Everyone deserves respect, Tanya! And he deserves an apology for the way you treated him." She said in an angry tone.

"No way! People of your class don't even deserve to stand in front of us!" she said again.

How dare she say that to Chaitra? I will make her regret those words.

"Shut up and apologize. Now!" Chaitra warned in a dangerous tone. That girl jumped in fear but soon composed herself.

"Manager! Manager!" She yelled and the manager came there.

"Look these low-class people are disturbing us. Throw them out." She ordered him.

She is now crossing all limits. I got up from my seat to teach her a lesson. 

I started walking towards them when the manager spoke.

"I can't do that ma'am. You people please leave." He said to that girl.

"You are asking your VIP customer to leave just for a waiter and a low-class girl?" She yelled at the manager.

"She is the owner of this hotel! " Someone yelled from behind making me turn back towards the voice.

There stood a tall and handsome man with a beautiful woman beside him.

Chaitra ran and hugged him within a blink of an eye.

"Hi annayya! Hi Vadina!" (Brother and Sister-in-law)She said with happiness evident in her voice.

He kissed her forehead and took her hand in his hand and walked towards that stupid girl.

"Because she is the owner of this hotel miss. She is Ms. Chaitra Chowdary only daughter of Mr. Raghav Chowdary the owner and the only sister of Mr. Aakash Chowdary the CEO who is standing in front of you. And I am canceling your VIP membership on this spot." He said in a dangerous tone.

"Annayya cool down. " Chaitra said.

"And apologize to the waiter and Chaitra before you leave if you don't want to receive a lawyer's notice tomorrow." The woman who came with him warned.

"Vadina you too!" Chaitra asked in a complaining tone.

"We are sorry!" The girls said in unison and left there embarrassed.

"Why do you two always overreact?" Chaitra whined at them.

"We didn't overreact." They both said at the same time.