49. Possessive brothers

Chaitra

That kiss between us made me feel the whole damn zoo inside my tummy. It was more beautiful than the poets described, more sweet than all the sweets I have tasted, and filled with the love and care we both can never express in words. As we sat there basking in the warmth of each other, my phone ring disturbed us and I grabbed my bag from the couch nearby and fetched my phone. 

"Hello!" I heard a group of people chirping as soon as I answered the call. By now you must have guessed who it was. My gang!

"Hey, when are you coming?" I questioned excitedly. They said they would come here and we all will celebrate my placement. 

"We are starting tomorrow morning, and will be there by afternoon, Akash and Bindu will join us by evening and Hithu will be there by morning as he is nearby." Dev bhai answered and I squealed in happiness. Celebrating with them is what I enjoy more than achieving something.

"I will bunk the college tomorrow, then!" I declared, not wanting to tire myself with those boring lectures and make my mood sour before meeting my family. But like every time they didn't agree.

"No, Chaithu. Go to college. It is anyhow till noon tomorrow. So attend the classes. We can enjoy ourselves after your college." Bindu vadina ordered and Ishika bhabi supported her saying I should attend all the classes before my internship starts as I won't be attending college once it starts. Hithen supported them wholeheartedly just because they were against me and my other two brothers stayed quiet not wanting to pick sides. I pouted looking at Daksh at which he flashed me one of his heart-melting smiles assuring me it was going to be okay.

"Fine, I will go!" I accepted defeatedly and that donkey Hithen squealed in joy much to my irritation.

"Chaithu, why don't you invite Daksh and his cousins tomorrow? We can enjoy and our bonds will strengthen," Ishika bhabi suggested and I looked at Daksh for his opinion on this matter. He nodded in approval and I smiled at him. Even I want him to spend time with my family and bond well with them so that I would never have to choose one of them.

"Chaithu, where are you lost? Do you want me to call Daksh and ask about it?" Bindu vadina asked as I didn't reply anything to Ishika Bhabi.

"No need vadina, he heard it and he's with me right now," I answered smiling at my man. But I was startled and the mobile landed on the carpet while I heard my brothers yell suddenly.

"What?"

"What is he doing with you at this time?"

"Where are you?" My three brothers shouted. I kept my hand on my chest trying to calm down my heartbeat while Daksh picked the mobile from the carpet and moved closer to me.

"Hello everyone," He spoke, mischievousness evident in his tone. I don't know what he gets by riling up my brothers. But he has been doing that quite a lot after our wedding was fixed and they are always angry at the idea of us being together alone and he uses it fully to rile them up.

"Heck with your hello Chauhan! What are you doing with my sister at this time?" Akash annayya chided, irritation clearly evident in his tone.

"And where the hell are you? Are you guys at your home?" Dev bhai sounded equally irritated. Vadina and bhabi asked them to behave and this time Hithu interrupted saying,

"What behave sisters? That man is with our sister and we don't even know where they are!" Hithu exclaimed while Daksh smirked at them. This man!

"For your information, that man is going to be your brother-in-law soon, and I trust him completely with our gudiya!" Ishika bhabi declared and all of them muttered something inaudible and Akash Annaya spoke again.

"He is going to be, he is not. So, behave Mr. Chauhan! If you want your body parts to be intact, stay away from my sister till marriage," he warned and this time, this man smirked at me licking his lower lip and making me remember what we were doing a while ago. Shameless!

"I will not do anything without her consent, you can rest assured brothers-in-law. She didn't want to go back to the hostel so I brought her to one of my guest houses. And don't worry she has a separate room for herself." He clarified and my brothers relaxed after that. We talked for some time about different topics and wished each other good night.

Daksh asked me to sleep in the room beside his as promised to my brothers and we too wished each other good night and left for our respective rooms after talking for some more time.

The next morning, Daksh gave me a beautiful skirt to get ready and said he would drop me off after breakfast. From where is this man getting all these clothes? Yesterday he got me a night suit and now this. I mean he didn't even know I would be staying here until I asked him, right? Then how? Did he ask someone to get them before we came here?

I shrugged off the thoughts and got ready for my day. I am very excited to spend some time with everyone. As I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself I felt the top and skirt match perfectly which I could never do without changing either of them at least 5 times. I must appreciate his taste.

After we had our breakfast he dropped me off at my campus and kissed my forehead asking me to take care and call him if I felt more pain

After we had our breakfast he dropped me off at my campus and kissed my forehead asking me to take care and call him if I felt more pain. I bid him bye and went to my class. Seema took my interview about yesterday's happenings after which we both concentrated on the lecture.

As I stepped out of the campus, I saw a familiar car parked outside and ran to it. As soon as I saw the man standing by the car, with his hands on his mobile, I squealed in joy and jumped in his arms giggling and he hugged me back after balancing himself due to the force.

"Hithu! When did you come?" I asked breaking the hug.

"An hour ago. Dev bhai and Ishika bhabi along with munchkin will reach here in an hour. Let's have lunch by then and pick them up, okay?" he asked, and I nodded agreeing happily. 

As I settled down in the passenger seat, I saw a box of dark chocolates lying on the dashboard. I took them happily and started having them. Hithu must have got them as I prefer dark chocolates over normal ones during my periods.

We both had our lunch at a restaurant near the airport and went to pick up Dev bhai and bhabi along with our munchkin. We went to our guest house and by evening we also picked up Annayya and vadina from the airport. Hithu said he would go alone but I and munchkin tagged along. 

"Now only Daksh's family needs to come. " Vadina exclaimed as we settled down on the couches once they all freshened up. I hope we will have a great time tonight.