Chapter 2 - Bus Trouble

Kiyotaka's POV

When the bus stopped and the front door opened, I acted like a gentleman and let two beauties pass first. 

Then, I realized that there's gonna be a big problem ahead of me.

Namely, since the two girls entered before me, they would choose their seats first. But considering they've only just met and are from different classes, they're unlikely to sit next to each other.

Which means there's a good chance I'll have to choose which one I want to sit with, putting the relationship with the other one at risk.

I met Kamuro first, but she will probably be hard to talk. But if I give up on her now, there may be no more chances to become friendly with her in the near future. I don't want to give up on such a beauty just because the difficulty level is hard.

Nishino would be easier to talk. She seems open and friendly. Most people would rather seat with her to converse. But that's just my first opinion on her. It's hard to tell her true nature just because of few minutes of acquintance. And her brother is still watching us from the bus stop. Although he is mainly watching his sister, I can tell that I am under watch as well.

How troublesome.

If possible, I'd like to be able to talk freely to both at once. But such a greedy scenario rather won't be possible, if they at least won't seat near to each other.

'Come on, my luck! Please give me a hand here!'

When I entered the bus, there were some passengers already in here. But there was only one passenger that was wearing the same uniform as our three.

She was a very beautiful girl with long platinum blonde hair with a headband in it. Her tall nose, red lips and charming crimson eyes made her appearing noble and seductive at the same time. She's got a tall physique and shapely curves, especially a well-rounded butt. She was wearing black tights, which only drawn attention to her long legs.

The girl was sitting on her seat like she was owner of this bus or the entire bus company. It was very obvious from her demeanor that she was a confident person.

What a gorgeous girl.

I was stunned for a second by her beauty.

If I were to grade my new schoolmates by just appearance, Kamuro would get A+, Nishino would get A and this girl would get S.

Noticing my vision, she also stared at me. Her lips turned into cheeky grin and her eyes were giving a dangerous glint.

My guts were telling me that this woman was a natural predator and it's bad to meet her head on without mental preparation. But my male instinct was screaming excitedly in the face of potential conquest.

In the end, my rationality won and I decided to break this stare contest and move on.

Though the seat next to platinum haired beauty was empty, Kamuro and Nishino passed her to sit further back on the bus.

I went after them. After all, I was planning to befriend them and going after this unknown girl just like that would be seen like move of womanizer. Fortunately, she wasn't trying to stop me or start conversation.

When I started relaxing a little, I realized that it's time to make a choice where to seat.

As expected, Kamuro went after window seat on the left side in the middle of the bus, while Nishino sat two rows behind her on the right side of the bus.

Luckily, the row behind Kamuro was empty, so I decided to go there. It was strategically best position, close enough to start conversation to any of them with possibility of the other one to join anytime.