Chapter 3 - A Tattoo

Kiyotaka's POV

After stopping a bunch of armed criminals, we had to wait for the police to arrive. We were able to easily tie up the criminals, who were unconscious. We also secured the guns they had.

Me, Kamuro and Nishino were waiting next to each other on the seats.

The girls slowly calmed down after a while.

Then, a platinum haired girl approached us with a faint smile.

The girl: "Hello there. Looks like we had an unpleasant adventure on the way to the school. I need to say that I'm impressed by your boldness. You knew that they had guns yet you went after them without fear."

Kiyotaka: "To be honest, I was surprised by this discovery. But I thought it would be better to take them out by surprise that to wait and see what will happen. You probably had the same thought, didn't you? You figured them out faster than me."

The girl: "Indeed, but there was too many for me to handle. That's why I was happy to see that someone figured it out as well. Though, your actions suprised me. What's your name?"

Kiyotaka: "I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. From the Class 1-D. And you?"

The girl: "Ohh, it's too bad. We are not gonna be classmates. I'm Kiryuin Fuka. From the Class 1-B. "

Kiryuin?

Isn't that the name of one of the great families in Japan that has the most influence in the military?

Could she be a member of them?

We are going to the school of elite, so it would not be that suprising.

That to say.. another great beauty not from my class huh? I'm beginning to sense a conspiracy. Unless every girl in school is a beauty, the luck sure is not on my side.

Kiyotaka: "Looks like we have members from every class of our year in this bus."

I took a look at the girls that were sitting next to me. Kiryuin did the same.

Nishino: "I'm Nishino Takeko from the Class 1-C. Nice to meet you."

Kamuro: "I'm Kamuro Masumi. The Class 1-A."

Kiryuin: "You sure are lucky fellow, Ayanokouji. Being the only guy between the girls from your new school and all from different classes. And it's only your first day." She teased a little.

Kiyotaka: "I don't think our situation could be called lucky."

Nishino: "Well, considering possibilities we could be called lucky, since nothing bad happened. Thank you for that again, Ayanokouji-kun, Kiryuin-san. But how did the two of you managed to find out about them having evil intentions?"

I looked at Kiryuin who also looked at me. It seems like she want to know that as well and does not want to answer first.

Telling them it was a hunch and experience with dangerous people would rise more questions.

I decided to play the safest route.

Kiyotaka: "I saw a gun from the one, who was at the back of bus, when he was passing by me. I decided to confront him and the other one directly. If they didn't have bad intentions, they would explain it and I would apologise. But if they did have some, they would probably try to take guns out and I could react to that fast enough."

Nishino: "Even if that's true, it's not something a most people would do. You could call the police."

Kiyotaka: "Like I said earlier, I'm confident in my strength. But it's true that it wasn't the safest way. I apologise to you, Nishino. Because of my recklessness, you were in danger." I slight bowed to her.