Chapter 8 - A Shoplifter

Kiyotaka's POV

While talking merrily with Fuka, we managed to arrive at the first year students dormitory.

On our way we saw many students, who seemed new in this place like us and was talking happily about this paradise as well as their future plans for shopping and enjoying themselves with huge amount of money they received from the school.

I guess they were first years like us, but without our knowledge.

That just confirm Horikita-senpai claim that never any student figured out S-System on their first day in the school.

I felt headache just thinking how much money will be lost before the beginning of the next month.

Well, almost, since it wouldn't affect myself in the slightest.

I already decided that my monthly income will not be important to my wallet.

If my battle plan against Nagumo will be successful, I should earn more private points from that blonde donkey that average student would get from monthly income for all three school years.

And from my talk with Sae-sensei I already deducted that there are more important things that could be bought that just food, items or pleasure activities. But those things are probably much more expensive. And it seems like our class score could be used as currency for important things as well.

Well, let's not rush things. It's my first day here after all.

Having thoughts like that I received keycard for my room and handbook with information about the dorm's rules.

I got myself room 101 on the first floor, while Fuka got herself room 1001 on the last floor.

Kiyotaka: "What a freaky coincidence."

Fuka: "Tch, it would be nice if my room was on the sixth floor and yours on the fifth floor under mine. You could climb to my room whatever I wanted."

Kiyotaka: "Do I look like a monkey to you?"

Fuka: "I think with enough reward you would turn into animal." She said while licking her lips slightly.

This seductress..

Kiyotaka: "Well, having you just above myself sounds good, but such scenario is not available now."

Fuka: "I guess so."

We boarded the elevator and went up on the first floor.

I left and turned around to Fuka.

Kiyotaka: "I guess this is goodbye for today, Fuka. It was one hell of day, but I had fun thanks to you."

Fuka: "Yes, it was definitely tiresome day, but thanks to you I started to look forward to my school life here. Thank you, Kiyotaka."

The elevator doors started to close.

I put my best smile on my face and waved to her.

Kiyotaka: "You know, Fuka. King Kong managed to climb skyscraper with ease, so maybe I too could manage to climb to the tenth floor with a proper reward."

In the last second before the elevator door closed, I could see her surprised face.

Feeling a little happy and proud at myself, I went up to my room's door.

My room was quite cozy. A living room with bedroom, small kitchen and bathroom with shower.

I also saw the electronic equipment provided by the school for use, such as TV, radio and laptop.