Chapter 16 - Henry Forger

Kiyotaka's POV

Kiyotaka: "Good morning, Henry. What the hell are you doing here?"

I was looking at the man before me with a fake smile.

The man was in his late twenties.

He had a square face, black eyes with a thick, red glasses on an upturned nose.

He had a big perm-like black hair and a short goatee.

Henry Forger.

A skilled informant and a direct subordinate of Christine.

We became buddies, when doing together some errands for that vixen.

Henry: "K-Kiyotaka.. W-What a freaky coincidence. Why are you here?"

Kiyotaka: "Indeed, a freaky coincidence. The last time I checked, Japan wasn't the part of the Central Europe, where you should be at the moment."

Henry: "Hahaha.. Well, some things happened and my schedule was changed."

Kiyotaka: "I wonder why. Mind telling me more?"

Henry: "You know that I can't easily speak about such things."

Kiyotaka: "But friends should help each other, don't you think?"

Henry: "How can I burden my buddy like that?"

Kiyotaka: "You should reconsider it before things will get bloody, my friend."

Henry: "A-Are you going to attack me? Remember that I am a staff here, while you are a student. I can report you to the school for that."

Kiyotaka: "Oh no, such a barbarian method would not soothe my anger one bit, you know. But I must say that you sure have grown some balls to actually threaten me like that. I will make sure Christine will hear about it."

Henry's mouth twitched a little.

Kiyotaka: "And since you got so much courageous like that, I am sure you will not mind me telling her about that one time, when I found you using her photos in the bikini to actually fa.."

Henry: "This humble servant is at your disposal, Ayanokouji-sama!!"

Henry went into a full dogeza while sweating profusely.

Kiyotaka: "Eh? Why the sudden attitude change? I am sure she will be in awe of your boldness, you know."

Henry: "She will literally skin me alive!!"

Indeed, there was a big chance that she would inflict some permanent damage to his body with a big smile on her face.

Kiyotaka: "I guess we just reached an agreement, Henry. So, what are you doing here, my friend?"

Henry: "Friend my ass, you blackmailer. You already know without me saying it, don't you? Your mother send me here to monitor your life here."

Kiyotaka: "That damned vixen. After all that talk, she just couldn't help herself after all."

I touched my nose, feeling a big headache.

Henry: "You actually should be grateful that it's me, who is here. Originally, Christine wanted to come here herself saying that she always wanted to roleplay as a restaurant manager. If Noah didn't intervene in time, she would really come here."

My mouth twitched heavily just imagining the hell I would experience in such scenario.

I expected that she would force her way somehow, but Noah said that he took care of it and there will be no problem.