Chapter 19 - Visit In Class A

Kiyotaka's POV

After quickly finishing our lunches, me, Fuka and the trio from class C left the cafeteria.

The lunch break was almost over, so our five needed to split up to our respective classrooms.

I was going back alone through the corridor, while thinking about the gains and losses that I earned in this short amount of time.

Nishino didn't have a sudden change of heart and was still friendly with me, which was a big plus.

But the reason why there was no contact with her was still unclear.

There was also a matter with Ibuki.

I was sure that I didn't meet her before and considering that she became weird only after hearing my name, she's never seen me either, which means that she probably heard about me from somewhere.

But from where?

The information from my time in White Room should be classified.

And I was careful to not use my true name in the US, so only a few knew about it.

Apart from creating the false history of my time abroad from a few months ago, there shouldn't be any news about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from that time.

And yet, that shocked expression she made for a second..

How weird.

I wondered if she was a friend or an enemy.

Either way, it was good that I managed to find out about her so early.

But that just made finding out about Nishino's problem more urgency.

A girl's voice: "Oh..? Ayanokouji-kun?"

My thoughts were suddenly disrupted by the voice from my behind.

I turned around and saw Matsushita Chiaki, who was smiling slightly at me.

For some reason, she wasn't with her friends.

What a great timing.

Since I found out about the free meals in the cafeteria, I could grow her suspicious about the school more thanks to that.

Those free meals were something any students could see and probably wonder about at least once.

Since I planted the seed of doubt in her yesterday, it should be easier to make her conscious about the possibility of the greater scheme of the school.

Kiyotaka: "Hello, Matsushita. Are you going back to the classroom as well?"

Matsushita: "Hello, Ayanokouji-kun. Yes, the break is almost over, so we need to hurry."

Kiyotaka: "There are still a few minutes, though."

Matsushita: "It's not nice to enter at the last minute, Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka: "You are going back at the same time as me, though."

Matsushita: "I was kinda thirsty, so I went to the vending machine for some juice."

Kiyotaka: "I see."

Matsushita: "Are you going back from the cafeteria, Ayanokouji-kun?"

Kiyotaka: "Yes, I was interested what kind of food they serve in this school, so I went to check it up."

Matsushita: "And? How was it?"

Kiyotaka: "Well, if you never eat Special Lunch Menu before, then I can guarantee to you that it is worth your money."