Chapter 15 - The Affairs Of Class A

Kiyotaka's POV

After coming back from our shopping, I bid farewell with Fuka in the dormitory and went back to my room.

To be honest, I thought about inviting her for a dinner, but I already made a promise with Masumi, so it would be slightly inconvenient to have them both in my room without a proper reason.

Although Fuka would probably not mind, I wouldn't be so sure about Masumi.

That girl was rather a loner type, though she wasn't shy and knew how to talk.

She was harsh with her words, but she also had a caring side.

Ring, ring..

It was a phone call from Masumi. What a great timing.

Kiyotaka: "Hello there, Masumi. I missed you."

Masumi: "..."

Kiyotaka: "Are you there, Masumi?"

Masumi: "I am. I am having a huge headache for the entire day and your teasing just made it worse."

Kiyotaka: "Did something happen to you? Also, I only spoke the truth. I really did miss you."

Masumi: "(Sigh).. Let's get to the point. Did you eat a dinner already?"

Kiyotaka: "No."

Masumi: "Since your hand was wounded, you will probably have a trouble making a dinner today, right? Then why don't we go somewhere outside? I found some place that I wanted you to see."

...

Is this what I think it is?

Kiyotaka: "A dat.."

Masumi: "IT'S NOT A DATE!!"

Kiyotaka: "Eh? It's not?"

Masumi: "Of course, it's not! I just thought that it would be hard for you to make a dinner today, so I invited you to pay you back for the yesterday's dinner that you made for the both of us. That's all!"

That's all?

This girl seriously doesn't understand just how adorable she was.

Kiyotaka: "So you got worried about me?..(chuckle).. That's so cute, Masumi. Thank you."

Masumi: "It's not like that! It's only to pay you back for yesterday. It's not like I was worried about you or anything, you idiot!"

Kiyotaka: "And with the catchphrase of the legitimate tsundere, you just got cuter."

Masumi: "I am ending the call."

Kiyotaka: "Come on. You can't just act cute and expect me to stay silent about it."

Masumi: "Are you going or not?"

Kiyotaka: "Of course, I am going."

Masumi: "Then let's meet before our dorm in thirty minutes."

Kiyotaka: "Okay, I will be there."

Masumi: "Good. See you."

Kiyotaka: "See you. And, Masumi.."

Masumi: "What?"

Kiyotaka: "I am looking forward to our date."

Masumi: "IT'S NOT A DATE, YOU IDIOT!!"

With a loud roar, Masumi ended our call.

This girl's caring side was so adorable.

Even if she was denying it, there was no way she would invite me, if she wasn't a little bit worried about me.