Chapter 18 - Disturbances During Lunch Break

Kiyotaka's POV

'At 5 PM today, the student club fair will be held in the gymnasium no. 1. Students interested in joining a club, please gather at the gymnasium no. 1. I repeat. At 5 PM today..'

Tachibana senpai's voice announced the main event of today.

I looked at Suzune with a small smirk.

She glared at me for a second and then stopped reacting to my existence.

I decided to not speak with her for now, since she would just brush off anything I would say.

I also caught Matsushita looking at me after the announcement.

She looked a little surprised.

I smiled at her slightly.

She did the same, then she went out of the classroom alongside her friends.

I also noticed some girls began to surround Hirata.

From what I managed to hear from their excited talks before they left the classroom, he was planning to join the soccer club.

Looks like his popularity was gonna rise even more in the few days.

Professor: "Leader, are you going to the cafeteria today?"

Kiyotaka: "Yes, but I have a company today. Do you want to join us? She probably wouldn't mind it."

Professor: "Y-You already have a girl, who will accompany you at the lunch? As expected of you, great leader. I am full of awe."

Kiyotaka: "You are overreacting. It's not that special. So? Wanna join us?"

Professor: "Not that special, huh? I suddenly wanna cry.. Maybe next time.."

Kiyotaka: "Don't be a crybaby. You just didn't meet the right person yet."

Professor: "Maybe I will have a fateful encounter at the club fair. Are you going there, leader?"

Kiyotaka: "Yes, I will go. Maybe I will also have a fateful encounter there."

Professor: "As expected of the protagonist.."

Sudo: "Ayanokouji!!"

Suddenly, Sudo came to us alongside with the two boys.

Those two had only one special trait that I picked up during my observations in the classroom - they were quite daring, while looking at the girls, especially Kushida.

In other words, they were just perverts.

Kiyotaka: "Hi, Sudo. What's up?"

Sudo: "I was wondering if you wanna go with us to the cafeteria? It will be my treat."

Pervert A: "Hi. I am Ike Kanji. I heard from Sudo how you managed to force those senpais to pay you two for trying to trick him. Now you guys are the richest ones in our class. Sudo boasted about that just now."

Pervert B: "Tch, that wasn't so impressive at all. If I was at the scene, we would get all of their points. I am Yamauchi Haruki. The future star of the business industry."

Kiyotaka: "I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I just happened to be lucky to see everything and deduce their motive before they managed to trick Sudo, that's all."

Sudo: "See? I told you Ayanokouji is a good guy, despite being a little good-looking."

Ike: "He doesn't seem like a jerk, despite being a little good-looking."

Yamauchi: "I am more handsome than him though."

Looks like I just got accepted by them.

Professor: "Hello there, Sudo-dono, Ike-dono, Yamauchi-dono. It seems like something interesting must have happened yesterday."