♡ Part ~ 5 ♡

Jimin is thinking all this and he doesn't even know when tears started falling from his eyes

When he realizes that his tears are falling and suddenly comes out of his deep thinking and wipes his tears.

"Taetae I miss you so much, where are you, wherever you are just be happy always I still love you" saying that he smiles then he remembers that he has to go to work too, so he quickly gets up from the sofa and goes to his bedroom. After getting fresh and taking a shower, he comes downstairs dressed in simple clothes, locks his house and goes to the bar.

Jimin reaches the bar and now is standing in front of the gate.

"Fuck Today is my dance show and I am late oh God save me today from my rude boss otherwise he will kill me today I think I will be scolded again today for being late" Saying this to himself he goes inside the bar.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"sir this one is last" one cameraman said to the famous model of South Korea. He is having a photoshoot, he is posing here and there, he's so fucking cool and looks amazingly handsome in each pose.

Kim Taehyung the famous model of South Korea is an inventive and natural model who doesn't need to be guided through each movement. it takes much more than a pretty face and a figure to be a good model. Modelling and taking photos seems to be natural and effortless for him. He is a total package of natural beauty, personality, talent, resilience, poise and confidence.

He always has fresh and unique ways of moving, posing, and expressing emotion, which makes him a photographer's "favourite". A photographer shared behind the scenes and selected Kim Taehyung as the member who takes the least time to photograph among those with whom he has worked in the past. he explained, "Because he was originally very handsome, I got nice photos from any angle. It took him about 15 minutes to shoot the outdoor concept".

"Thank you sir it's over" the cameraman said to Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed in relief and walked out of the room and went to his office room.

He goes to his chair and sits down and closes his eyes and then he hears a knock on the door, he says "Come in" in his tired voice and sees that his friend has come.

"Hello, Taehyung how are you," his friend says and goes and sits on the chair in front of him.

"Hey woo bin what are you doing here," Taehyung asked his friend not so interestingly, and leaned on his chair.

"I'm here because I wanted to invite you," his friend Woo Binin said and placed his both hands on the table put his chin on his palm, and looked at Taehyung.

"Oh, where," Taehyung asked.

"We are going to the bar today so be ready in the evening, okay, Woo Binin said and smiled at his friend innocently.

"What... No woo bin I'm tired please we'll go another day" Taehyung said tiredly and looked at his friend whose smile fell and now sadness covered his whole face.

"But last time also you said the same thing, Woo Binin said in an upset voice and looked down sadly.

"Okay fine we're going, now don't be sad" Taehyung cheered his friend and gave a beautiful smile.

"Thank you taehyung I'll send you the bar address in the evening, okay please come on time". Woobin said excitedly waved to his friend and left the office room. Taehyung again sighed in relief and leaned back in his chair.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Jimin goes inside and sees that his boss is not there. He is very relieved to see this and he quickly goes to the changing room and changes his clothes.

Today he feels very nervous like he has done many shows before but today he doesn't know why but he is feeling very strange.

He takes a deep breath and comes out of the changing room. He wears a red silky shirt tugged in black tight jeans and the upper two buttons of the shirt are open, he's looking so fucking sexy and hot at the same time, his white pale skin is glowing in the red and silver lights.

He came to the stage where he had to dance. The light in the club was dim, the only bright area being the centre of the stage, or in other terms, where Jimin was currently dancing, his body moved fluidly to the song; each one of his steps was calculated and precise.

His tight jeans show the perfect curves of his body and he's swinging his hips sexily and the moves are hella perfect.

He knew exactly what he was doing and how he wanted it to be done. He was aware of the effect he had on people and he didn't hesitate to use it to his advantage.

Body, skin, lust, desire, sex... It wasn't hard to guess what people thought about when they looked at him.

But it didn't bother him, his body was his shield because most people only looked at his outer envelope and didn't care about the rest.

The people who were watching him in awe had their mouths open and their eyes wide because Jimin's moves and his dance had no answer, he is of a different level, he is perfect in this and he is so sexy that anyone can melt just looking at him.

After some time Jimin's dance ends and he goes from there to his changing room.

After coming to the changing room, he takes a long and deep breath and sits on the chair, after resting for five minutes, he changes clothes, wearing his same casual clothes, he goes to the bar counter and stands there and starts serving drinks. He also works as a waiter because he is in dire need of money.

_________________________________________

Tae you're incredibly fabulous 💋💋❤

Hey, army 💜 how are you all doing?
Please ignore all the grammatical mistakes 🙏 🙂