♡ Part - 28 ♡

"So we have good news and a surprise for all of you". Mrs Min proclaimed happily.

"Ohh really, what is it, mum". Jungkook asked full of excitement.

"So the good news is you all are going to Switzerland for honeymoon". Mrs Min exclaimed with a wide smile lingering on her lips. Hearing these words jimin again choked on his food.

"What happened chim". Taehyung asked concernedly and gave him a glass of water. Jungkook's eyes widened with the utterance of his mother. And about yoongi, he was eating peacefully but halted eating after hearing from his mother. But his face is still emotionless.

But when he glances at his husband his face becomes concerned and he caresses his husband's back with one hand and the other holding Jimin's hand in a solacing manner.

"Baby are you fine". Mrs Min questioned in worry.

"H...h-hmm I'm f-fine". Jimin responded with a low voice.

"Eat properly doll, You're choking so much today when I haven't even done anything doll, be careful". Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear in a low husky voice that only Jimin could listen to. The younger's eyes dilated at his husband's words and the deep husky voice damn he's hating himself so much because first his family is giving him so many undesirable shocks and his food is also not helping either and his husband is talking dirty in that circumstances fuck where he's stuck he's repenting of his existence, and what the fuck is this honeymoon, no way in hell he wanna go there, fuckin' no a very very big NO. But can he do anything about it, no he can't. He jerked out his husband's hand and sat adequately. 

"Switzerland wow, thank you Mom we love you". Taehyung embraced Mrs Min and she also hugged him back.

"B-but..." Jimin was about to speak up about something but suddenly yoongi grabbed his hand under the table tightly preventing him from saying anything.

"Yes chim, what happens do you want to say something". Mr Min inquired.

"No Dad, actually he's so excited because he never visited there and also excited about the honeymoon isn't it baby". Yoongi sounded off while smirking.

"Aww so cute". Mrs Min cooed at her son-in-law. But Jimin was again stunned by his husband's proclamation, whatever the older said was wrong he wasn't excited about going anywhere especially with that fuckin' mafia no never. He looks down feeling mortified, he wants to dig a hole in the earth and consign himself to the grave. His husband is making him embarrassed very much today first in front of his best friend and now in front of the whole family. His hate towards his husband is inflating day by day, minute by minute. He's feeling so much angry and that hold of his husband is also not helping either, fuck that jerk of his husband is holding his hand very tightly which is paining him so much. He tries to pull his hand back but the grasp is so tight, that he glares at his husband who is looking at him with a devilish smile, yoongi vacates his hand and Jimin sighs in relief.