♡ Part ~ 7 ♡

"yes taste what's shocking"

"yes taste what's shocking". Jimin asked confusingly.

"No, I mean I came here once before but I did not see you at that time". Taehyung said confusingly.

"Oh god take you're such a dumb, because you came here only once that's why". Jimin replied

"Umm yeah maybe". Taehyung said with a smile.

"Chim when will you come to meet Mom and Dad?". Taehyung asked

"I'll come soon tae". Jimin replied

"Hey, Taehyung what are you doing here". Someone asked from behind, Taehyung turned around and saw his friend Woo Bin coming towards him.

"Oh well nothing woobin, look I met my soulmate after a very long time". Taehyung said happily and looked towards Jimin.

"Oh wow, what's his name". Woobin asked standing beside Taehyung and looking at Jimin.

"His is my chim, Park Jimin". Taehyung introduced his friend.

"Oh, your friend is beautiful". Woobin said while smiling.

"Thank you". Jimin replied shyly.

"Taehyung we're going do you wanna come". Woobin asked Taehyung.

"No, you can go". Taehyung said and waved at his friend and Woo Bin left from there.

Taehyung heard a ring that came from the phone he picked it up.

On call.

Tae
Yes, appa?

Jin
Where are you bby?

Tae
I'm at bar appa.

Jin
Come home early son, it's already late.

Tae
Okay appa I'm coming.

Taehyung ended the call and looked at Jimin who was listening to their conversation.

"Taehyung don't tell Appa and Dad you met me coz I want to surprise them". Jimin said in a pleading voice.

"Okay chim don't worry, and yeah I'm going take care of yourself and go home early". Taehyung said and hugged Jimin.

"Okay, you too take care". Jimin replied and backed away. Taehyung left the bar and Jimin went to the bar counter.

♡♤♡♤♡

After Suga completes his mission, he leaves that place. Then he calls his friend Hoseok.

"Hosek, I'll be waiting for you at the Moonlight cafe, Meet me here in fifteen minutes," Suga said, and ended the call put the phone in his pocket and went inside the cafe, he saw one empty table, he went there and sits on the chair.