♡ Part - 26 ♡

Jimin comes down the stairs and sees that Tae is waiting for someone sitting on the couch

Jimin comes down the stairs and sees that Tae is waiting for someone sitting on the couch. The looks back at the sound of footsteps And smiles.

"oh, you are here where is Yoongi Hyung". Taehyung asked with a smile

"He's sleeping". Jimin replied with a fake smile.

"And how are you chim?". Taehyung asked softly. 

"I'm good Tae what about you?". Jimin replied

They both were talking then suddenly Jungkook came and hugged Tae from behind...

"Baby why did you leave me alone in the room, I was looking for you". Jungkook sulked and kissed Tae's foreheads. Jimin was looking at the lovey-dovey couple awkwardly standing there.

"You guys enjoy I'll make breakfast for all of us". Jimin excused himself.

"jungkook leave me jimin I'll also help you come". Taehyung said and then they both went to the kitchen to make breakfast, after they were done with that they all sat at the dining table except yoongi he's still in his room.

"Chim where is Hyung?". Jungkook asked noticing his brother was not there.

"umm, he actually..." jimin was cut off in the middle of his sentences by someone.

"I'm here". Yoongi said while coming towards the table and perched on the chair beside Jimin. He glances at him and starts eating his food.

Jimin is feeling nervous and he is scared of the last night's incident he wants to tell everything to tae and Kook but he can't so he just sits there eating his breakfast silently after finishing the food both yoongi and Jungkook leave for the office after bidding goodbyes.

meanwhile, with vmin, they were in the kitchen doing dishes and other house chores.

"So chim how was your first night with your husband". Taehyung asked with a playful smirk. But he frowns when he sees that Jimin dropped the glass accidentally after listening to Tae's question.

"What happened chim are you all right?". Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Umm, it was good we did nothing actually because I was tired and also I don't know yoongi hyung that much so I need some time". Jimin replied he remembered how his first night was. He's so upset.

"Ohh sorry I thought you... Anyway you'll know him as the time passes and then you'll do that thing with him". Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. Jimin didn't reply anything just doing his work silently.

"But why do I feel that you have been in tension ever since you got married? Is there any problem chim?". Taehyung asked, he noticed his friend was very silent not talking as much as he usually does.

"No Tae I'm fine there's nothing". Jimin lies to his best friend because he knows he can't tell the truth if tells him there will be a huge problem between both families and he doesn't want that he doesn't want to create and problem between the two families also this will affect his best friend's married life and this is the last thing he ever wanted to do.