♡ Part ~ 6 ♡

"Friends, look at that boy, he is the same boy, isn't he? Who was dancing just a while ago"

"Friends, look at that boy, he is the same boy, isn't he? Who was dancing just a while ago". A boy said to his friends.

"yes, it's the same guy". One of his friends replied.

"Yes Shin, he was looking very hot and sexy while dancing and is still looking equally hot and sexy". One of a boy said while looking in Jimin's direction with an evil smirk.

"He's looking so fuckable, wang". Shin said while looking at Jimin with lustful eyes.

"Wang, Jack, I think we should go to him". Shin asked his friends, and they both nodded and all three boys walked towards Jimin's direction.

When Jimin is serving the drinks, he hears some sound he looks towards the area from where the sound comes, some boys are standing there and looking at him, they are talking nonsense and dirty about him, and one boy winking at him.

And they are all smiling shamelessly looking at him, then he quickly turns around and ignores them and starts serving the drink again.

When he serves the drink, someone puts a hand on his shoulder, he turns to see who it is and sees that they are the same boys who were blabbering shit about him a while ago.

Seeing them so close, Jimin gets scared and his eyes widen, he quickly removes the boy's hand from his shoulder and backs away.

"Excuse me". One of a boy named Shin said to Jimin.

"Yes, how can I help you". Jimin asked the boy.

"You can help us in many ways". Shin said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?". Jimin asked getting a little scared of the boys who were gazing at him in not-so-good manner.

"We mean you can help us in many ways like what about a one-night stand". Jack said while looking at Jimin from head to toe and licking his lips.

"W-what". Jimin is now getting more scared, so he quickly turns around and is about to go but someone holds his hand making him stop.

"What are you doing just leave my hand". Jimin panicked and tried to pull his hand from that boy's hold.

"Come on beautiful come with us we will make your night pleasurable". Wang said while smirking and tightening his hold.

"I s-said l-leave my h-hand". Jimin asked shakingly, and tears were now visible in his eyes.

"Come on drag him towards our car wang". Shin said sternly and they started dragging Jimin outside.

Jimin is struggling to escape from the grip of that boy who is holding his hand tightly making him hiss in pain but suddenly he feels loose in his wrist the boy who was holding his hand landed on the floor, and then he saw a very beautiful handsome and tall boy is fighting with those boys whose flirting and abusing him, then one by one all the three boys landed on the floor while hissing in pain then they boys get up and rushed outside to the bar for the sake of their life.