♡ Part - 29 ♡

Jimin was amidst packing, when a voice from the door startled him, "Need any help?" Panic surged through him as he recognized the owner of the voice he spun around, blurting out, "No, I've got this covered. I can manage on my own."
The atmosphere is tense, and both are aware of their complex relationship.

Yoongi enters the room, leaning against the doorway "Honeymoon packing, huh? I didn't realize you were so meticulous." Yoongi snickered.

Jimin glances at Yoongi, "Unlike some people, I prefer to be prepared." his tone is icy.

"Well, at least we agree on one thing." Yoongi smirks, a hint of playfulness.

"I didn't agree on anything it's just you who made me agree on this". Jimin sighs, trying to keep his frustration.

Yoongi approached Jimin, his movements deliberate, and wrapped his arms around him from behind. His hand settled on Jimin's waist, while his head found a cosy spot on Jimin's shoulder.

"What's going on? Step away! Can't you see I'm swamped?" Frustration laced Jimin's voice as he shot back.

"Alright, baby, carry on. Just give me a shout if you need anything." Yoongi conceded, trying to be understanding.

"There's one thing you can do – pack your belongings for once." Jimin quipped, and a playful smirk tugged Jimin's lips.

"Huh?." Confusion etched Yoongi's face.

"Yes, Mr. Mafia." A glint of mischief danced in Jimin's eyes.

"To the world, maybe. But to you, I'm your husband." A soft chuckle escaped from Yoongi's mouth.

"So, what's your point?." Jimin asked

"What do you mean, 'What's my point'? Seriously?". Slightly exasperated, Yoongi retorted.

"Forget it." With a dismissive wave, Jimin sighed.

"Are you trying to provoke me?". Annoyance simmered in Yoongi's tone,

"How could I ever make you angry? Your anger is always painted on your face." Jimin let out a poker face.

Yoongi's steps held frustration as he advanced toward Jimin. Panic surged within the younger, and he retreated, Jimin's back meeting the wall. Yoongi's grip tightened as he captured the younger's hand, holding it above his head. His other hand anchored on his waist, causing him to tense.

Yoongi's voice was low and demanding, he ordered, "Repeat what you said. What did you say earlier?"

Panic danced in Jimin's eyes as he implored, "Release my hand. I don't want to discuss this with you. I didn't say anything. Interpret it however you want, but let go of me." Jimin retorted.

Yoongi leaned closer.

With a racing heart, Jimin squeezed his eyes shut, praying, "No, no, no, no, no."