♡ Part ~ 9 ♡

Suga and Hoseok both reach Suga's farmhouse and then Suga gets down from the car opens the back side gate and lifts Jimin in his arms

Suga and Hoseok both reach Suga's farmhouse and then Suga gets down from the car opens the back side gate and lifts Jimin in his arms. Then he brings Jimin inside the house and behind him is Hoseok. Suga takes Jimin to the bedroom and puts him down on a soft mattress. He looks at him lovingly and runs his finger from his forehead to the chin and then he caresses Jimin's lips with his thumb.

"Doll You're so beautiful, the prettiest one I've ever seen, and from now on you're mine only Mine, I will never let you go away from me, I will always keep you close to me that no one will be able to take you away from me, you are made only for my doll." by saying that he leaves the room.

He comes downstairs and sees Hoseok sitting on the couch. He walks over to him and sits on the couch in front of him.

"So what have you thought now?" hook asks, looking at Suga curiously.

"Hmm, Who was that man, Take out all the details and give it to me. find out whose man he was? Let us also know who his boss is." suga orders, hoseok hummed and left the house after bidding goodbye.

Suga is thinking about Jimin when his phone rings. he saw the name on the screen and sighed.

"Yes, kook what is it?". Suga asked, in a normal and calm voice.

"Hyung, when are you coming home? Mom was asking about you". Jungkook asks his brother on the phone.

"I will not come home today, tell mom don't wait for me". Suga replied.

"But, umm okay take care bye". Jungkook said, and he hung up the call.

"Mom Yoongi Hyung has some work to do so.." jungkook said hesitantly and looked at his mom.

"So he will not come home even today also, will he?". Jungkook's mom asked sadly, and he nodded and hugged his mom.

"Mom, he must have some important work, that's why he is not coming home, don't be sad". Jungkook assured his mother who hummed and backed away from the hug.

"But don't you think that he has a family too other than work who also needs his time? He always acts like this, it seems as if he does not live in this house at all, just sometimes he comes to meet when he wants to. Or he remembers that he has a family too whom he wants to meet, so he comes here". she says with sadness in her voice, she misses her boy very much Because he comes to his house only occasionally and spends most of the time at his farmhouse. He hasn't come home for two days now and before that, he didn't come home for a week.

"Mom He loves you and you know it, don't you? What you are saying and what you are thinking is nothing like that". jungkook assured his mom.

"Yeah, anyways you go and take rest good night". She says and kisses her son's forehead, jungkook nods and also kisses his mother's cheeks and both go to their bedrooms.