♡ Part ~ 16 ♡

It's now four o'clock when Yoongi goes back to his mansion, he goes upstairs to Jimin's room to check on him

It's now four o'clock when Yoongi goes back to his mansion, he goes upstairs to Jimin's room to check on him. He looks for Jimin but he is nowhere to be seen.

He went downstairs and went to the kitchen hoping for the younger to be in the kitchen but alas. He found Jimin everywhere in the house but he was nowhere to be found.

" For God's sake Jimin, where the fuck are you, I don't like playing hide and seek, so wherever you are just come here". He shouted with his whole strength. He couldn't find Jimin, he got tensed so he went to the bodyguard.

"Where is Jimin". Yoongi asked, more like yelling, his eyes darkened, and he made a fist tightly holding himself from not doing anything wrong.

"S-sir J-jimin s-sir is n-not h-here he w-went to m-medical store to get his m-medicine b-but..." He stopped and took a long breath, he was scared as hell how could he tell his boss that Jimin escaped?

"Just tell me already bastard". Yoongi shouted impatiently.

"S-sir h-he d-didn't c-come b-back". The bodyguard somehow managed to form those words from his mouth and lowered his head in fear.

"What did you just say? What do you mean by he didn't come back, first of all, who gave him permission to step out of this house?". Yoongi roared angrily and grabbed his collar tightly, he was in a rage full of anger, shooting draggers towards the bodyguard, not understanding what the hell had happened and how Jimin escaped from there.

That bodyguard explained what happened and how Jimin escaped. After listening to what the bodyguard said, he punched him in the face hard and that bodyguard fell blood gushing out of his nose.

"How dare you allow him to go out. If I don't get him back, I will kill you for sure in a heartbeat". Yoongi snapped angrily and kicked the bodyguard on his stomach, his eyes were showing a lot of anger.

"S-sir I-I'm s-sorry". The bodyguard shuttered terribly.

"Shut Your Damn Fucking Mouth You Piece of Shit, and Get The Hell Out Of Here and From Now On Don't You Ever Dare to Come in Infront Of My Eyes, Otherwise I Will Kill You In A Blink Without Thinking For A Second". Yoongi roared angrily, his eyes full of rage and becoming Red because of anger.

The bodyguard got scared and immediately left from there, yoongi went to the living room and sat on the couch while grabbing his hairs in frustration and gritting his teeth in anger.

He is very much angry with Jimin. How can he escape from him, he's his now he only belongs to him so how can he leave him?

"You did wrong baby you will have to pay for this and you will regret doing such a thing, this is your life's biggest mistake escaping from here, escaping from ME". He gritted his teeth in anger, jaw clenched while rubbing his forehead in frustration.

He immediately called Hobi, his one and only friend.

"Hello, where are you". Yoongi asked, trying not to sound angry.

Hoseok*
At home what happened you sound so tense something bad happened to you?

Yoongi*
he escaped from here.

Hoseok*
who?

Yoongi*
Of course my love my Jimin, or who else I'm worried for?

Hoseok*
What wtf, he escaped but how?

Yoongi told Hobi everything to him about how he escaped.

Hoseok*
OK, I'm coming there in a while.

Yoongi*
Yeah please come fast.

♡♤♡

Suga starts throwing things in a fit of rage and slams his hand on the table, causing blood to ooze from his hand.

Hoseok comes inside Yoongi's house and he sees that Yoongi's hand is bleeding profusely then he quickly goes to him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing huh? What you did are you out of your mind". Hoseok shouted at him in concern.

"I want him back HE IS ONLY MINE how dare he escape from me I will not forgive him easily". Yoongi snapped back, looking so vulnerable losing his mind eyes filled with anger.

"First you have to calm down okay we will find him, first look your hand is bleeding". Hoseok muttered softly, looking concerned.

"I don't care I just want him in front of my eyes anyhow, just bring him back to me". Yoongi uttered, in a low voice while looking at Hoseok's eyes filled with hope.

"What do you mean by you don't care huh? Show me your hand so that I can put ointments on your wounds". Saying this hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand and treated it carefully.

After that, they discuss their plan for finding Jimin after that hook left from Yoongi's house after that yoongi also left their house and goes to his mansion where he lives with his family.

When he reaches his house he directly goes to his room and locks himself and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Doll, you did wrong don't you see my love how much I love you and you left me alone why? but don't worry you're only mine and I will find you wherever you are because you only belong to me baby, just wait for a little". Yoongi said while looking at his wounds. He loves Jimin very much, ever since he has seen him it is as if he has found a reason to live. As if a light of love and happiness has come in his dark life.

Before he arrived in his life, nothing was special in his life, he had no fear of dying but now he wants to live his whole life with his love jimin. But today when he saw that Jimin had run away from him, it was as if his heart had been shattered into a thousand pieces. He wants him back in his life and he will get him no matter what. After some time he slept while thinking about his love, his Jimin.

○●○●○●○●○●●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○