♡ Part - 33 ♡

In the midst of a lighthearted atmosphere, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi were having a playful exchange. Taehyung couldn't stop giggling.

Now, amidst the laughter of his friends, Jimin's mind raced. Were they laughing at the swollen state of his lips? Did they somehow know what had transpired in that room? His cheeks heated with embarrassment, his fingers finding their way to his lips unconsciously as if trying to hide the evidence of that intimate moment.

"I knew you guys would laugh, so I wasn't taking off the mask," Jimin said angrily, the others joined in, laughing.

Amid the laughter, Jungkook chimed in,

"Okay, sorry, Chim..." But his laughter got the best of him, causing Tae to playfully scold him.

"Kookie, stop laughing!" Taehyung playfully scolded his husband.

"Okay, okay, sorry!" Jungkook apologized through his giggles, Yoongi, on the other side, struggled to keep a straight face, his lips twitching with suppressed laughter.

"Well, that's alright, but tell me, Chim, what happened to your lips?" Taehyung, still amused, brought up the subject.

Jk couldn't help himself and burst out, "Hey, what kind of question are you asking? Can't you see? It's a love bite!" The laughter escalated, with both Taekook sharing another round of chuckles.

Amidst the mirth, Jimin exchanged a glance with Yoongi, who was trying hard to hold back his laughter.

Jimin chimed in, his voice tinged with mock annoyance,

"If you guys keep on laughing like this, then I'm leaving from here." He pretended to storm off,

"You guys have breakfast, I'm going." But Yoongi reached out and stopped him.

"Guys, please stop laughing. Jimin, sit here. Nobody will laugh. Have your breakfast." Yoongi said, his voice taking a more serious tone.

Taehyung and Jungkook tried to maintain composure, urging Jimin to sit down.

"Yes, Chim, please sit," Tae enunciate, his smile barely concealing his amusement.

"Yes, Chim, look, we're not laughing," Jk added, though he said it while still chuckling.

"Oh yeah, I can see that." Jimin retorted with an air of sarcasm,

"Okay, sorry, Chimchim. Please sit," Tae interjected, offering a reassuring smile.

In a humorous turn of events, Yoongi unintentionally held Jimin's hand, causing Jimin to glance back and forth between Yoongi and their hands.

"What? Sit now. Why are you looking at me?" Trying to act nonchalant, Yoongi said, It took a moment for Yoongi to realize that he was still holding Jimin's hand.