♡ Part ~ 10 ♡

Yoongi is sitting in his office checking some files when he hears a knock

Yoongi is sitting in his office checking some files when he hears a knock. He says "Come in" in his deep and cold voice which is his usual voice. Yoongi doesn't even look up, he's checking his files, a man walks in through the door and sits down on the chair in front of him.

"Hyung," says the same man who is sitting in front of him.

"Oh hey, Jungkook what happened," Yoongi asks his brother and looks at him.

"Hyung I have something important to talk to you about". Jungkook tells his brother in a serious tone.

"Yeah I'm all ears" Saying this, yoongi starts checking his files again. He waits for Jungkook to speak but Jungkook doesn't say anything and sits silently, so he looks at him.

"What happened, Jungkook, tell me what was important to talk about, why are you silent?". Yoongi asked worriedly.

Jungkook is fidgeting with his fingers while looking at his lap. But listening to Suga's voice he turns his gaze towards his elder brother.

"It's about Mum". Jungkook said while looking at his brother.

"What, what about her, is she fine, has anything happened to her". Yoongi asked in a panic, his eyes widened, and his voice suddenly changed from cold to worried.

"No no, she's fine physically, but I don't know about mentally". Jungkook says worriedly.

"What do you mean? Tell me jungkook". Suga asked, looking all confused and a little worried.

"Hyung she misses you a lot hyung, these days she is very worried about you. You do not come home for many days, she is very sad about this thing, please if you spend some time with her, she will love it, because I can't see her sad, all-time gloomy and upset". Jungkook said sadly while looking at his brother hopefully.

Jungkook tells his brother about his mother's condition, how sad she is, and whatever his mother told him that day, he tells everything to his brother, and she doesn't even eat well these days. Are. Hearing all this, yoongi feels very bad that his mom is unhappy because of him. She becomes very sad because of him.

"Okay jungkook I'll come home today and talk to her, you don't worry about it okay". Yoongi assured his younger brother.

"Thank you hyung". Jungkook said and gave him a bunny smile.

"Jungkook we are collaborating with Kim so you have a Photoshoot with their son Kim Taehyung the famous Model, so be ready okay". Yoongi informed his brother.

"Okay I'll be ready, where is the photoshoot by the way".

"In our company only, so come early tomorrow".

"Okay, Hyung". After saying this jungkook left the office room.

♡♤♡