♡ Part - 22 ♡

Mr Min and Mrs Min both are sitting in the living room.

"Honey we made a good decision for our son right?". Mrs Min asked his husband.

"Yes darling if our son gets married he'll gain some sense of how to spend time with their loved ones, I think Chim is the only boy who can change him and will love him so much". Mr Min assured his wife.

"I'm also thinking the same, but where's that idiot we need to tell them about his marriage, I'm sure he'll become happy after knowing this because our chim is so beautiful no one can resist his beauty". She said enthusiastically.

"Okay darling but now I'm hungry so make breakfast please". Mr. Min whined.

"Okay, my dear lovely husband". She said, giving her husband a flying kiss, she was about to go to the kitchen when they heard the knock. She went to open the door and became very shocked plus surprised.

Yoongi came back to his house (Min's mansion) when he entered his house his mom suddenly hugged him he also hugged his mom...

"Where were you huh? You don't love me right you don't care about your mom and dad right?". She said with little anger. But looking at her son with love

"No Mum it's not like that I love you and also care about you both it's just some important work came up so I got busy with that". Yoongi replied and they both came to the living where Mr. Min was sitting, when he saw his son he became happy. He immediately gets up and hugs his son, and they all three again sit on the couch.

"What is that important work which took you one month to complete, that you didn't get time to come home and you are coming after a whole month, is that work more important than your mom or dad". Mr Min complained with sadness.

"Dad it's not like that, anyway now I'm here so don't worry I'm not going anywhere at least for now". He whispered the last part slowly so no one could hear.

"You look so pale baby what happened to you huh?". Mrs Min asked worriedly while checking his son.

"Mum you know, there is so much workload that's why I'm just exhausted, you don't worry I'll be fine". Yoongi assured his mother.

"Ok now go and take a bath then come downstairs okay we'll have breakfast together. he nodded and went to his room.

"Yoon baby we fixed your marriage". Mrs Min blurted out, she was happy that she found a very sweet boy for his son.
Yoongi who was eating his food silently choked on his food badly his eyes bulged out anger rushed through his veins, he was confused that did he had heard wrong or what.

"What". Yoongi shouted shockingly, looking at his mom with confusion.

"Yes, son". Mr Min replied, looking at his son with equal confusion.

"What the hell is this Dad? How can you do this to me, I'm your son, not your toy? I am an Adult and I have the right to make my own decisions, you just can't fix my marriage with anyone like this". Yoongi snapped angrily, he was already very much frustrated because he couldn't find his Jimin and his parents already fixed his marriage with someone else without even informing him.

"Lower your voice Min yoongi don't forget I am your dad, not your employee whom you can shout, and about marriage, you have to do this because we want you to marry wherever we fix". Mr Min said in his cold voice glaring at his son, feeling so angry with his son's behaviour.
"I'm sorry Dad, but I can't do this marriage I don't know the person I'm going to marry". Yoongi replied in a lower voice, digging his nails into his palms, and controlling his anger. 

"My words are final". Mr Min said and started eating his food.

"How do you expect me to marry someone I've never met". Yoongi asked with anger.

"It doesn't matter, marriage will be held next week you better be ready". Mr Min replied with equal anger, he left there leaving frustrated yoongi who just kicked the table in anger.

"Son you'll like the boy if you see him he's so sweet and beautiful, and we're your parents we will always do what is good for you baby and please don't be angry with your dad we both fixed this marriage". Mrs Min assured his son with her soft voice and caressed her son's back.

"But mom I can't do this marriage". Yoongi said with sadness, he was feeling so much angry with his parents.

"Son you have to do this we gave them our words, we cannot back out now, and trust me you will like that boy he'll take care of you and will also love you and stay with you forever". His mother said kissed his forehead and left from there.

"I hate you whoever you are". yoongi gritted his teeth in anger. "I promise I'm going to make your life a living hell, I only love my doll I'll push you to that limit where you have to leave me bloody aashole". Yoongi gritted in anger,  he's so fucking angry but he can't go against his parents.

"Just one month only in one month I'll give you divorce you will beg me to give you divorce whoever you are". Yoongi smirked, but his smirk fell when he remembered about his only Love, he missed him after this bloody marriage he'll find him anyhow he has to check the whole of Seoul because now he has an idea how to find him.

♡♤♡

"Chim are you fine". Jimin who was sitting on his bed deeply thinking about something startled with a sudden voice. He looked back and saw Jin and Namjoon both standing at the door. He smiles at them and they both come inside and sit beside,  Jimin in the middle of both of 'em.

"Yes, Dad I'm fine". Jimin replied with a smile.

"Thank you so much my son I love you, and I'm very happy that you trust us this much that you agree to this marriage". Namjoon said with a smile while caressing Jimin's hair.

"I love you both so much Dad, and of course, I trust you because you're my parents and whatever you decide for me is always good". Jimin replied with a loving smile.

"Yes baby, you deserve all the happiness, my son". Jin said with his soft voice and kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Yes, him don't worry I'm sure he's good for you". They all turn their heads towards the door and see that Taehyung is standing there, he smiles at all of them and comes to them stands in front of Jimin and holds his hand.

"Hope so Tae". Jimin said smilingly. Jin and Namjoon left the room and Jimin hugged his soulmate.

"I'm happy that we'll live together taetae". Jimin said in a cute voice.

"Yes chimmy I'm also very happy and excited". Taehyung replied enthusiastically. They sat on the bed and started talking about their marriage.