♡ Part - 27 ♡

The next day when Jimin was making breakfast for all of them he heard a knock he went to open the door, and just when he opened the door his eyes widened in surprise, there stood Mr and Mrs min and a wide smile curved on his lips seeing them, Mrs ...

The next day when Jimin was making breakfast for all of them he heard a knock he went to open the door, and just when he opened the door his eyes widened in surprise, there stood Mr and Mrs min and a wide smile curved on his lips seeing them, Mrs min hugged jimin tightly and jimin also hugs her back, after the hug jimin kissed Mrs min's cheeks and she kissed his forehead.

"Ohh so all the love for your mom only huh?" Mr min spoke out in fake anger while pouting like a child

"Yes, 'cause he loves me more than you". Mrs Min teased her husband and squeezed Jimin's chubby cheeks who giggled softly. Jimin goes to his dad and hugs him tightly Mr Min also hugs Jimin and kisses his forehead.

"Dad it's not like that I love you too and also missed you guys so much". Jimin let out and they all came inside the living room, jungkook was coming downstairs when he noticed his mother and father in the living room with Jimin he got so happy seeing them here he went towards them hurriedly and hugged his mother tightly.

"Ohh Mum and Dad both of you are here what a pleasant surprise, I missed you so much thanks for coming here". Jungkook exclaimed happily and also hugged his father.

"Son we also missed you all so much". Mr. Min said and they all perched on the couch.

"Jimin my baby how are you, son?". Mrs Min questioned.

"Umm, I'm fine Mom". Jimin responded with a tight smile because if someone asks him how he is the answer is no he's not at all fine but he can't say that to anyone so he just lied to his mother.

"Mom Dad and Kookie you all talk I'll bring coffee for you guys". Jimin said softly with a smile.

"Okay, baby, and kookie where is my Tae baby". Mrs Min asked.

"I'm here Mom". Taehyung said he was also coming downstairs in search of his husband just then his eyes landed on his inlaws he smiled widely and hugged his mother and father both hugged they all greeted each other and were talking about some random things when Jimin came with a tray he gave all of them coffee.

"Guys breakfast is all ready you guys sit I'll serve you the food". Jimin spoke and was about to go to the kitchen to place the breakfast on the dining table just then his mother-in-law asked him about his husband.

"Son where is Yoon?". Mr Min asked, jimin turned around.

"He must be sleeping". Jimin gave an answer unsure-ly 'cause when he woke up his husband was sleeping while hugging him he somehow managed to get out of the tight hold of his husband but he didn't know if his husband was yet awake or not.

"Chim you go and wake your husband up till then I will set the table". Taehyung declared with a genuine smile. Jimin was shocked by Tae's words 'cause hell no he can't do this and also why would he do that 'cause he doesn't like to even talk or do a little bit of a conversation with his husband but he can't say no in front of his in-laws so he just nodded and went to his room to wake his husband up.