♡ Part ~ 15 ♡

Seok-jin is cooking in the kitchen when he hears the doorbell, he goes to the door and opens the gate

Seok-jin is cooking in the kitchen when he hears the doorbell, he goes to the door and opens the gate. As soon as he opens the gate, he gets confused. He sees that there is someone else with his son whom he has never seen. but that boy is very cute and beautiful.

"Taehyung who is this cute boy with you?". Jin asked confusingly.

"Appa I'll tell you all who is this and why has he come with me first let us come in". Taehyung said smilingly, and they both entered inside and sat on the couch while Jin brought them water and sat in front of them looking suspiciously.

"Appa he is chim you don't remember our chim". Taehyung asked, Jin was shocked after hearing Tae

"Chim you mean Jimin". Jin asked surprisingly, he could not believe he was seeing his favourite boy, he always saw him as his son. And seeing him here after so many years. He gets emotional and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Ohh my baby chim" Jin muttered, and hugged Jimin tightly he also hugged him back. Both are sobbing because they miss each other so much, jimin also sees Taehyung's parents as his parents.

"How are you baby and where were you in those years and tae how you meet him". Jin asked curiously

"I'm fine uncle". Jimin replied with a smile. And taehyung told the whole story of how they and today's incident.

"Oh, my baby don't worry now you will live here with us". Jin said with a smile and again kissed his forehead.

"Thank you, uncle". Jimin mumbled cutely.

"Don't call me uncle call me appa coz you are like my tae you are also my son so you don't have to call me uncle okay". Jin said with a smile

"Okay, appa". Jimin replied and again hugged Jin tightly.

"Okay, now Taehyung show him his room". Jin said, tae nodded happily and went upstairs with Jimin and his luggage. Tae showed him his room and put his luggage in the corner.

"This is your room chim". Taehyung trailed happily.

"Wow, this room is so beautiful". Jimin exclaimed excitedly while looking at the room with loving eyes.

"Yeah but not more than my chim". Saying this tae hugs Jimin he also hugs back after this they go near the bed and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Chim now you don't need to work in the bar okay I will find a new and better job for you". Taehyung exclaimed with a serious voice.

"Okay taetae" Jimin replied cutely while smiling cutely.

"Okay now I'm going downstairs you go and freshen up, and come downstairs today we will have lunch together". Taehyung uttered.

"Okay, Tae I'll come soon you go". Jimin mumbled tae went out of the room and Jimin went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After a while Namjoon comes home he knocks on the door, and Jin opens the door and suddenly hugs Namjoon. Namjoon wondered what happened to Jin today, he never hugged him like this before.

"Baby is there any good news, but I didn't do anything then". Namjoon asked happily yet confusingly.
"Ah shut up". Jin said shyly, Namjoon noticed that Jin was very happy today, and seeing his love happy he felt so good.

"You know who has come to our house today". Jin uttered with excitement while smiling widely.

"Who?". Namjoon asked confusingly with his raised eyebrows. And they both came inside the house.

"Wait, I call him then you have to tell me who's he, let's see whether you remember him or not". Jin said with excitement.

"Tae bring him here". Jin shouted, tae and Jimin both came to the living room.
"I've never seen him, but I feel like I know him". Namjoon muttered confusingly, but he felt like he knew that boy but didn't remember how.

"He's our Chim". Tae and Jin both said in unison.

"What, Chim our chim, Is it true". Namjoon asked shockingly with his mouth wide open.

"Yes, Dad he's our Chim". Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Yes, uncle I'm your chim". Jimin said with a cute smile.

"Ohh baby I told you, you are like our son so call us appa and dad". Jin said.

"Ohh sorry Dad". Jimin muttered.

"yes baby, now come here". Namjoon said Jimin came towards him and Namjoon hugged him tightly, his eyes filled with tears, jimin also hugged him back.

"God I missed you so much, son". Namjoon said and backed away from the hug, looking at Jimin lovingly.

"I also missed you, Dad". Jimin replied with teary eyes.

"Okay now you go and freshen up while I sit the food, jimin will live with us from now on, so you can talk to him whenever you want". Jin said and went to the kitchen, Namjoon hummed and went to his room while Tae and Jimin sat on the couch and started talking with each other.  Namjoon comes downstairs and they all start eating their food while eating Jin tells him everything about Jimin, when Namjoon hears all this he feels really bad for him but from now on he'll take care of his other son. And he's very happy that Jimin will live with them only.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

On the other hand, it's 6 o'clock when Yoongi returns to his house he goes upstairs to Jimin's room. He looks for Jimin but he's nowhere to be seen.

{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇{◇