♡ Part ~ 20 ♡

The next day, in Min's mansion... Mrs Min, Mr Min and Jungkook all three are having breakfast.

"Jungkook when will you introduce us to Taehyung's parents". Mrs Min asked, and drank the orange juice, looking at her son curiously. Jungkook who was eating the food silently choked on his food after listening to his mother. Mr Min gave him the water and rubbed his hand on Jungkook's back in a soothing manner.

"Soon Mum, first I'll have to talk about this with Tae". Jungkook replied he drank some more water.

"Yeah, so we can discuss your wedding". Mr Min said, jungkook again choked on his food, and Mr Min immediately gave him water. Whose eyes widened looking at his father, with shock.

"Eat carefully son". His father said while soothingly rubbing his back.

"It means you accepted our relationship, Dad". Jungkook said shockingly.

"Who will not son, Taehyung is a very good boy for you and most importantly you love him and he also loves you, don't you?". Mr. Min said, with a smile.

"I love you, Dad, thank you so much, you're the best father in the whole world". Jungkook said with a wide smile and kisses on his cheeks. Mrs Min lookin' both of them with loving eyes.

"Son, have you talked to yoongi. It's been a month, and he hasn't come home yet, and whenever we call him it goes to his voicemail?". His mother asked Worry laced in her voice. She's missing her son badly he hasn't come home for a long time.

"No mum I haven't talked to him for a long time and I have also called him many times but the same thing is happening with me also". Jungkook really, he's also worried about his brother.

"Oh god this boy, I wonder how he's doing, is he fine or not". Mrs Min mumbled with a concerned voice.

"Mum don't worry, wherever Hyung will be I'm sure he's alright and also he'll come soon".

"Oh God I think we should also find someone for him to take care of him and always look after him, love him, I think we should find a boy for him a sweet loving boy". Mrs Min exclaimed, Mr. Min and Jungkook stopped eating after listening to the sentence that came out of Mrs Min's mouth.

"Yes, Mom you're right". Mr Min said Mr Min and Mrs Min both know that their sons are gay and they are happy with this. 

"But mum we should talk to Hyung first about this all". Jungkook stated.

"We'll ask him first we need to find someone for him". His mother replied. 

"Okay now finish your food and go talk to your soon-to-be husband about this". His father said, they all finished their food and Jungkook went to Taehyung's house.

♡♤♡

In Kim's mansion, Jin and Jimin both are sitting in the living room talking with each other just when they hear a knock Jimin goes to the main door and opens the door, standing with his friend with a smile on his face.

"Oh, kookie welcome". Jimin welcomed him, and they both came to where Jin was sitting.

"Oh kookie how are you dear". Jin asked while hugging Jungkook.

"I'm fine uncle, but where's Tae?". Jungkook asked and sat on the couch. 

"Jimin call him down he must be doing his work". Jin said, jimin nodded and went upstairs. After two minutes jimin and Taehyung both came downstairs Jimin sat beside Jin Taehyung hugged his boyfriend and sat beside him, jungkook held his hand firmly and smiled at him. 

"Uncle today I talked to my parents about our relationship, and they said yes and they wanted to meet you". Jungkook said, with a smile lingering on his lips. 

"What they said yes". Taehyung said loudly with excitement, and all of them looked at him lovingly.

"Appa is "yes" from your side too.. isn't it?". Taehyung asked hesitantly. Looking curiously and hopefully at his appa.

"Of course son why not, jungkook is the only boy who can handle all your tantrums". Jin said with a playful smile.

"Appa". Taehyung sulked.

"Come on don't sulk, and yeah kookie I'll inform you this to Joon and we'll meet your parents tomorrow evening, how's it?". Jin exclaimed happily.

"Yes it's fine, I'll inform my parents and thank you so much for accepting our relationship uncle". Jungkook said sincerely, with a smile.

"OK, now who's going to give me a party". Jimin said, looking at both of them.

"Come on chim I'll give you a party". Taehyung said smilingly.

"Okay then fine and yeah kookie if tae bother you ever just tell me okay I'll beat him". Jimin said and hugged Jungkook who chuckled and hugged back.

"Meanie, you're on his side now". Taehyung sulked, rolling his eyes when Jimin laughed out.

"I'm very happy for both of you". Jimin says and hugs his best friend too who hugs him back gladly with a smile.

"Jungkook stay for lunch okay". Jin said, jungkook nodded, and they all three started talking about marriage and Jin went to the kitchen to cook some favourite dishes of their son's.

After having lunch jungkook went to his house and told his parents about the meeting after listening to that news their parents became so happy.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sorry guys to disappoint you I know it's a very short chapter,  but I have a very tight schedule, so I can't write more but I'll try to do my best on the next part. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  BORAHAE 💜❤💜