Special Chapter ft. Chapter 21

Warning!!! Contains matured content. Read at your own risk.

"Make love to me tonight, Narda. I wanted to feel that i'm still loved."

Umalingawngaw sa tenga ni Narda ang mga salitang 'yon ni Regina.

Love? Is Narda still capable of making Regina feel loved? Kaya ba n'yang maging replacement ni Noah sa buhay nito?

"Why don't you bathe me, babe?"

Napalunok s'ya sa imbitasyon na 'yon. She never had cold feet when it comes to girls. Never worried, never fearful, never felt this tense. Like she'll automatically grab the girls neck and give her a rough french kiss before a hot steamy sex. But with Regina, she can't even breath just with this needy stare she's giving her.

Regina's expression suddenly changed from needy to sad... the only feeling she doesn't want her to feel when she's with her.

"You don't want me, do you? Forget what I said then. I'm just drunk."

Huminga muna s'ya ng malalim.

Pagbibigyan n'ya ang sariling mahulog sa bitag ng pagnanasa ngayon. But just this once. Bukas wala na. Bukas balik na sila sa dati.

She pinned her to the wall. "You want me to make love to you, right? Just with me?"

"Yes! It's you I like. It's you I want. Only with you, Narda."

Binuksan n'ya ang shower at hinayaang pareho silang mabasa. Regina automatically placed her arms around Narda's neck.

They then stare at each other while the water is dripping above and between them. Regina eyeing her lips, clearly wanting to kiss her.

"Not so fast, Regina."

Tinalikuran n'ya ito at sumandal sa wall na kaharap ng shower saka humalukipkip.

"What are you doing, Narda? Will you stop playing games with me?"

Actually, pinipigilan n'ya lang ang sariling madaliin ang lahat. She want this slow and remarkable for the both of them.

They only shared 2 brief kisses in the past. Two kisses. Not even french or torrid kiss.

"Strip for me, Regina. Let me see you." Utos n'ya.

She don't have to say it twice. Hinubad kaagad nito ang lahat ng saplot sa katawan.

Her body. Was it like this before? Regina is sexy as hell. Voluptuous is the right term for it. Not so skinny, not chubby, but sexy hot with curves on its right places. Just right for her touches.

"Won't you do the same?" Tanong nito sa kanya.

"Later, babe."

She grab the soap then approach where Regina is.

"Haven't you realized this is the first time we're doing this?"

Sinabon n'ya ito sa balikat padausdos sa dibdib nito. Doon nagtagal ang mga kamay n'ya. Humahagod, pumipisil, nilalaro ang malalambot nitong suso na mas dumudulas sa pandama n'ya dahil sa sabon.

"Ah that feels good. Your hands, they're expert in giving girls pleasure. Yeah. And I dreamth of doing this with you for the nth time."

She looked at those eyes. They don't seem to lie, pero, maniniwala ba s'ya? Regina has been with Noah for years at imposibleng walang nangyari sa mga ito maski once.

Her need is now fueled with anger. Imagining Noah making love with Regina makes her more jealous than she already is.

"And what do you do when you dream about me making love with you?"