two.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Going back into the house after Setty left about five minutes before us as he had to get his lil brother ready for school tomorrow, I closed the door behind us and walked towards our room.

I flopped my body onto the bed ready to sleep since I was high as hell I wasn't in the mood for anyone to blow my high right now.

Shania went to go shower and whatever since she couldn't do none of that before we left I laid on the bed watching a lil movie as I ate on my Hot Cheeto puffs.

Feeling my phone vibrate from under my pillow I took it out and saw a random number FaceTiming me and it could only be one person with an unsaved number in my contacts that I know of.

Answering the call with the camera facing the ceiling just incase my assumptions were incorrect.

The call connected and Setty's face was in the camera "why can't I see you?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed as he looked down into the camera to see my ceiling.

Propping my phone on the screen of my MacBook I resumed my movie but turned the volume down "where you at?" I questioned seeing LED lights and a star light ceiling and other buttons and shit in the background.

"I'm at the stu with a couple of my niggas" he replied and flipped the camera seeing the "couple" of niggas and it had to be about thirty or more of them around.

"You rap?" I asked and he hummed in response "you gon let me hear some of your shit?" I added and he flipped the camera to show his face once again.

"I'm making some shit right now I'll give you a snippet before you one of them females that wanna leak my shit" he chuckled and propped his camera up to show his icy wrist watch.

"Now why would I want to leak your shit and I don't even if know it's good?" I mumbled actually feeling offended by his claim.

"See now don't try to violate me. My shit been good fuck is you talking bout" he argued back and I looked at him like he's crazy cause Ion know who he raising his voice at.

"Just for raising your voice at me I'm gonna leak your shit" I scoffed and continued to eat my Hot Cheeto puffs that I forgot I had.

"Yooo Set who you talking to?" Another voice called out from his background having Setty move his camera into a position where no one could see it.

"Don't worry bout it" he said with his camera still blocked so all I could hear was the shuffling around before I saw his face again and was moving to another area to sit down at.