thirty eight.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

nia🧸❤️
if you can change your route come here instead

She sent the location to where they were at, "you can go here instead? Don't worry Imma tip you real good" these uber drivers can be real stingy so you gotta tell them what they want to hear. 

I've seen all these videos of the fight but it wasn't just Kay, Dougie, Jo, Camrin, Nas and Gotti were all fighting but from the what I could see it looked like they was jumping two people.

"We here" the driver announced.

Thanking him I got out the car and heard their voices coming from inside the park so I didn't even need to call Shania to ask where they're at, closing the car door I walked in the direction of their loud ass voices.

"Nah these niggas is crazy!" Dougie yelled as he laughed with a few others "Lani?"

"It's y'all acting like some damn hooligans for me" I chuckled as I gave them hugs.

"You supposed to be in Harlem?"

"I know but I heard people were fighting so I had to come back, you not gon tell me what happened?" I looked around to see if I could find Kay since he wasn't with the rest of them.

With Shania and Setty also not being here.

"Nah niggas really thought they was gon jump Kay so we had to even it out" Gotti 'explained'.

"It was like three of them against the five of you, you did more than even that shit out" my eyes were still on Kay sitting by himself "I'm coming back".

Sighing I turned swiftly on my feet and walked over to Kay sitting on a bench with his head down and eyes strictly on his phone.

"Miss me?" I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his head I gave him multiple kisses on his cheek then one on his lips.

"Why's ya ass here?"

"Damn I don't get a hi? I'm here because your lil ass was fighting and I heard the feds were called so I had to come see what's up" I shrugged.

"Mhm" he hummed I know he was still mad from the fight and I could tell from him breathing hard as hell "you leaving?"

"You want me to stay?"

"Mhm" he hummed once again.

"So why was you fighting?" I don't know if this will get him pissed off for the second time but I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see "was it the same boy you pushed?"