forty one.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Lighting up my blunt I got up to widen my window since it was a lil cold yesterday night I had closed it a lil bit, I like my bedroom to be cold but yesterday it felt like my ass was in a damn freezer.

Getting back on my bed I resumed my lil show and comfortable, I'm supposed to be going back today but my dad told me he working so if I still wanna go I gotta wait til 10 at night since that when he get off.

It didn't really bother as I'm ready to get my ass up and outta here I never expected this shit to be this be boring when I'm by myself I don't remember this shit being so boring.

Since me and Nia graduated from our high school Ion see myself tryna still be friends with them cause nobody really fucked with us in that school as we was always with each other.

When you see Nia you see me, and when you see me you see Nia we got so used to just being us in school to the point if Nia was sick in school we both sick together and just skip school for the day.

Tapping the ash off in the ash tray I took my last couple inhales before I put the blunt out.

Everything been going smooth with Mariyah she a real calm baby don't fuss or cry about none.

I've also been helping out when I can if Reece at work or if Carmen body start hurting her as it's only been a couple days since she gave birth.

Getting downstairs I knocked on Carmen's bedroom door "come in" opening up the door I walked in to see her breastfeeding Mariyah "ya ass stink of weed" she chuckled as I closed the door behind me.

"Duh I just smoked" I walked over to her bed and got comfortable under her bed sheets "Imma miss y'all" I frowned as I looked at the TV to see her watching Real housewives of Atlanta.

"You leaving today?"

"I am".

"Do you really gotta go?"

"Mhm" I hummed "I do" I got Kay's concert, Miami right after if I still plan on going to Jamaica and all the other shit coming after that so Ion know when I'm really coming back.

"Damn so when you coming back to see us?"

"Ion even know" I mumbled "if I'm lucky maybe at the end of July, early August" I shrugged.

"August?" She repeated "Mimi [a/n pronounced my my] ain't even gonna remember you".

"Girl she don't even know I exist" I chuckled "she gon be aight" sitting up in the bed Carmen put Mariyah on my lap "hello beautiful" I smoothed down her hair as it was sticking up in all different directions.

She looked up at me with a smile on her face showing nothing but gums "see look at that face she'n want you to go" Carmen wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on top of mine.