eight.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Setty was currently trying to teach Shania how to play 2k but she just wasn't getting the concept of playing the game she'll be trying to shoot and wouldn't click the button in the right time causing the ball to airball or hit the rim but it wouldn't go in.

I had to sit there and wait for her to at least learn how to shoot I already knew how to play a lil bit but when I play I have to keep looking at the controller cause Ion know the correct ones without looking down.

"Shania you getting me tight" Setty stressed and slid his palms down his face.

"What am I doing wrong?" She groaned and looked down at the controller.

"Press square and release the shit you making it hard for no reason" he explained and Shania followed his instructions as she looked down at the controller she pressed square and finally made the shot.

"Finally. But someone else needa teach you cause.." he sighed and sat back on the couch.

"Hold on Set put me in a game" I gave him the controller and he did whatever the fuck was going on and put me in a game "who tryna play me?" I asked and waited for someone to answer.

"Gimme that shit" I heard from next to me picking up the new controller I gave to Kay and sat back on the couch, "why you got me on this wack ass team?" He complained and waited on the commentator to stop introducing the teams so we can play.

Rolling my eyes I sat up more alert to play the game cause these niggas saying he the best "just play the damn game" the commentator had stop talking and the game had officially started.
––

We currently had a minute left and he was beating me by two points, everyone was more invested in the game than I was cause Ion find games like this that intriguing unless it's GTA.

Imma sit there playing on that shit for hours.

"Ayo Kay if you let Leilani beat you then you mad pussy how the fuck you gon let a girl beat you" Nas instigated making him and C Blu start cackling.

He was dribbling the ball down the court and tried to do a layup but luckily enough one of my players jumped up and blocked it.

I passed the ball to another one of my players and held RT moving the left joy stick so I could sprint as I was dribbling the ball down the court, I tapped on B for a bounce pass and the successfully made it to the other player without Kay interjecting it.

I always keep my fingers on R2 and L2 naturally so those controls are easy for me and I never need to look down, pressing R2 I moved and held my right joy stick and slightly moved it forward causing my player to jump up for a two handed dunk and that was the game over.