sixteen.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

As I was beginning to wake up I heard giggles and slight whispers coming from a bunch of lil people so I stayed as I was still pretending as if I was still asleep.

"Layla you gon wake them up!" Shania whisper yelled and I felt the bed move and then a snap shot.

Why ain't no one got their phone on silent mode, pretending as if I was just waking up my eyes slowly fluttered open and I saw Shania, Layla and Bree all standing around the bed with smiles on their faces.

Rolling my eyes at them I sat up on the bed and realised the movie was over and I didn't get to finish it I looked over at Kay next to me and his ass was also asleep with his mouth slightly open and everything.

"So why y'all just standing round the bed?" I questioned in between my yawns I closed my laptop and put it on the bedside table.

"No reason" Bree looked around the room as if they were all innocent as Bree and Layla both stood with a smile present on their faces.

"Shania gon tell me anyway" I muttered in a teasing tone  and got up off the bed "this nigga is sleeping like he ain't got shit to lose" I jumped up on the bed and picked up a pillow and hit him with it ever so slightly.

But this nigga didn't wake up.

I hit him one more time and his ass still didn't wake up, "what the fuck?" I decided to start jumping on the bed to add a lil strength to me hitting him with the pillow cause I know if I was to hit him real hard he would knock the sonic coins outta my head.

As I was jumping on the bed just for the fun of it my ankle did that thing where it unexpectedly flops to the side causing me to fall right on him hearing Layla's and Bree's laughs as I did so.

"Yooo what the fuck?!" He groaned and I rolled right off him.

I tried to stand up on my ankle and the amount of pain one could feel in under a second is fucking unbearable "that's my fault" I muttered under my breath and sat back down on the bed, "but at least you're awake" I shrugged.

"Lani! I think you hurt KayKay!" Lani ran around the bed with worry and speed.

So it's every Leilani shot or some?

"I think he'll be just fine" I scoffed and looked over to see him faking his pain as Layla stared at him concern and moved his body over to the side as it was clear he needed medical assistance, "Layla he's faking it".