eleven.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

"Hold on though. A nigga not going out on stage and shit ain't set up correctly. Cause if not I'm really gon violate you" Kay said some lil boy who already looked scared shitless as it is.

"Yes everything is ready" he confirmed and Kay nodded.

"Oh aightt" he tapped on the lil boy's chest then jogged out on stage when they called him to the stage as he went out you could hear all the screams from his fans and I swear most of them sounded like girls.

They then called Setty on to the stage, and I guarantee by the end of this everyone waking up with a sore throat tomorrow morning.

Kay and Setty spoke and engaged with their audience before the intro of their song began to play and the lyrics went through one ear and out the other cause I didn't know them I just focused on the beat.

I recorded a lil snippet for my IG story then walked away and sat down on the chair I was resting my legs on, "so how come you and Kay were by yourselves?" Blu asked as he stroked his imaginary chin hairs.

"What's that got to do with you?" I replied and copied him so both of us could stroke our imaginary chin hairs together.

"It has everything to do with me my heart".

"Last time I checked you ain't my deadbeat daddy so it has nothing to do with you" I said tryna be serious and shit but I immediately broke out into laughter as Blu's face tilted to the side as shocked as me when I find out Backdoor left.

"Nah you ain't gotta do the OG like that" Blu laughed and took his chain out his hoodie.

"You think Kay would let me wear his chain?" I asked him as I stared at the big ass chain Blu's wearing.

"Yea probably ain't even gotta ask he'll just give it you" Gotti butted in and dapped up Blu as they laughed together.

"Y'all making ya friend sound like he going out bad" I scoffed and fixed my hair back behind my ear.

"Nah this nigga just become mad sappy and shit when he feeling someone" Gotti defended and took his hoodie off and shook his braids out.

The song finished and they had called out Dougie to the stage, he poured the rest of his mouth then ran out on stage and the whole audience once again erupted into screams.

It's so funny how these niggas be screaming over people like this like they cool artists shit, but someone needa put inna concert with Brent Faiyaz, PartyNextDoor and Bryson Tiller then I could understand the screams.