.. part 2

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

"Yoo Leilani wake ya ass up" my body was being shook at 1000mph slapping their hand away I opened up my eyes and saw Dougie standing next to me.

"Back up" I mumbled, rubbing on my eyes I unbuckled the seatbelt and took the blanket off my body before I stood up and stretched out my limbs whole time I ain't realise Kay wasn't next to me but there's only one place he could be.

"Ain't no way you slept through the flight" I heard Setty say as he took his bags from the overhead compartment,

"And did" I chuckled the flight was around three hours and I needed every drop of sleep I could get "I need more though that wasn't enough" taking my duffel bag from out the overhead compartment I waited on the flight attendant to open the door before I decided to stand in line to leave.

I didn't eat the waffle nor did I eat food that they got on the plane so now my belly was rumbling like crazy, I was kinda mad at the fact that my waffle feels like I took it out the freezer but I really got a choice right now.

I could really wait til we leave but then I'll start to have pains cause I'm taking too long to eat, biting into my cold waffle Kay came back and wrapped his arms around me "thought you wasn't gonna eat the waffle?"

"I'm hungry" I couldn't bring myself to finish the waffle so I dropped it back in the box and wiped my fingers "finally" the line started to move luckily there wasn't a lot of people in front of us.

"You can put that in here if you're finished" knowing that she was referring to the box in my hand I thanked her dropped it in the trash, exiting the plane I could feel the heat seeping through the windows.

"Yo I need to find me a lil bae" Dougie said as he started to scan for his options.

"Nah word to bro" Camrin added "and don't even bring up that girl she cheated".

"Yes nigga and you stay cheating, she better than me though cause I would be in an orange jumpsuit by now" I chuckled to make it seem like I'm joking but I'm really not.

You really think I could ever be with a nigga and he just stay cheating time and time again?

I mean after the first you done anyway.

"Nah for real I barely do relationships so to cheat on me is wild" Shania spoke up and I completely agree with her.

"Right? But anyways what we doing after this?" I was hungry as shit but I ain't gon mention how hungry so Kay can't feel like he Mr. Know it all.