thirty.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Forcefully getting myself outta my bed I walked towards the bathroom to quickly freshen myself up so I can feed and dress Micah before he gotta go home.

I turned the light back off and walked out of the bathroom ready to go get Micah, I picked my phone up from my bedside table and left the room altogether.

I took my time walking down these stairs as I still feel tired my ass is tumbling down these steps early hours in the morning before I embarrass myself I held onto the rail.

I opened up Leon's bedroom to see Micah jumping in his bed and Micah watching some on his lil TV, as I got closer to Micah he lifted his arms letting my pick him up.

"How'd you sleep?" I sat down on Leon's bed and placed Micah on my lap.

"Good" he mumbled with his eyes still stuck on the TV.

"Come on we need to wake up your sister" I got back up and placed Micah on my hip, I waited for Leon to get out his bed and let him walk in front of me.

He pushed open her door and went to go jump on her bed "Leonnn!" She whined and tried to push him off as she tiredly rubbed her eyes.

"We gotta get up mama" she let out a whimper as if she was gonna cry "Layla get up" I told her but she shook her head.

"I don't want to I'm still sleepy".

"Aight Imma tell KayKay to cancel your lil shopping spree on Sunday" I shrugged my shoulders and took Leon off the bed so we could leave her bedroom.

"Noooo!!" She whined from behind me and held onto my leg to stop me from moving.

"Exactly so go brush your teeth" I sighed, Leon and Layla run up to my room as for some reason they all love my bathroom so they keep one toothbrush up here and one in their own.

I followed behind them trying to rub the sleep outta my eyes once I got into the bedroom I put Micah on the bed and went into the bathroom to get his bath ready.

As the bath tub was filling up, I packed up his stuff and put them into the correct bags, I went back into the bathroom with Leon and Layla both brushing their teeth I checked the temperature of the water and went to go pick up Micah.

I took off his clothes and put his bath tub with the all bubbles and toys that he be playing with.

"Lani is Micah going home today?" Layla asked and I nodded my head "why?"