forty five.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

miamiii trip

"Yoo Leilani wake ya ass up! We got places to be" I heard some shout in which I could only guess was Setty, peeking one eye open since he had open up the curtains I didn't wanna blind myself off the wake up.

I had seen him walking away the room tryna find ways to wake me up. 

"You can't give me five more minutes?" Last night I didn't even go sleep early like I planned to since my ass was too excited that we're travelling that sleep didn't cross my mind til last minute.

The day I left Kay's crib I had to go to my hair, lashes, nails, eyebrow, and wax appointments in which I obviously didn't do them all in one day so I haven't seen Kay in a lil minute.

Within that time frame I made the decision to go on birth control since we keep taking risks after risks after risks Ion know how long it's gonna last since I tend to forget things like that I just hope it lasts long enough.

"Get up niggas is not waiting you" he pulled the duvet off my body feeling the cold crisp breeze all over my damn legs.

"Alllrighttt" getting up I put my phone on charge and walked straight into the bathroom to get myself ready, setting the temperature of the water to cold I splashed my face to wake me up and started with my lil morning routine.

After doing that I left the bathroom to find both Setty and Shania gone closing the bedroom door I went over to my chair that got the outfit I took out yesterday.

Spraying on my perfume I heard Shania and Setty arguing downstairs, rolling my eyes I opened up the door and took my suitcases downstairs, we meeting each other at the airport to make shit easier for everyone.

Since everyone working on their own time I wouldn't be surprised if someone end up missing their flight.

"Lei ain't the flight at 9:30?" Shania asked me unfortunately including me in their argument.

"It is" I sighed "ain't the uber supposed to be outside?" I asked now turning to look at them.

"It is but this nigga told the driver a different time to what we all agreed to be at the airport for" Shania replied.

"Setty you really a dumbass" I scoffed "why would you do that? I told you we supposed to be at the airport at least two hours before".

"Both of you bugging the fuck out, we can still make it on time".

"We miss this flight and you giving me back my money, you can stand there and laugh but I'm not playing with you for real" I really woke up in a good mood and now this nigga done ruined it.