twenty two.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

It was now a couple days later meaning that it was time to take my ass to the studio and I was nervous as hell, yesterday my "dad" took me back to the Doctors and they said I wouldn't need to use the crutch even though I wasn't using it like that. 

And I could take off the brace but I have to apply some deep heat cream that they gave me that will help with the rest of the healing and I gotta apply that joint every night or after my daily shower or showers.

"You coming with us to the studio?" I decided to put on my 'nobody is gonna see me fit' which included leggings, a hoodie and a vest puffer jacket it was still a bit windy outside considering the fact that the sun going down.

But next week it's supposed to be hotter than a witches coochie so I would finally be able to wear my hoochie mama shorts.

Hopefully Kay won't take my head off my shoulders already knowing how he'll be but I've already worn my hoe outfit but we weren't together when I did that.

Nah fuck that hoe fits til the day I die!

"Nah I can come witchu what song you gon record?"

"Most definitely my most recent one. I fuck with the flow and the whole vibe of it".

"Wait" Shania stopped moving and looked over at me with a stank ass mug on her face.

"Fuck happen?" I asked mugging her ass back.

"Why the fuck haven't I listened to the whole song? I'm not one of ya lil fans Leilani".

"Here ya ass go being loud and wrong but the song ain't even finished so what I sent you was everything that I had recorded. So Imma have to finish the rest of the song when Dougie is doing his lil verse that he gotta finish today" I explained.

"How long is the sesh?"

"Shiii like two, three hours I think" I shrugged "obviously if I finish before I'm leaving" hearing my phone ping from my bedside table I tapped my screen and seen a message from Kay telling me to come outside and too hurry up with his impatient ass.

"You ready? Kay is downstairs".

"Yeah" she nodded.

Taking my phone off charge I put on my vest puffer jacket and put my phone in the pocket, then finished the outfit off with my crossbody purse.

I put the keys in the purse and zipped it up, Shania had already left the room with me following behind her.

I saw Layla and Leon but I acted as I can't see them then they can't see me.