twelve.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

"So what's tea?" Shania asked the second we were in a position they couldn't hear chatting shit bout them.

"Ion know why you two getting comfortable when we about to leave" Gotti intervened just as I was about to spill about the drive to their lil concert to us getting sturdy, to me going on Kay's live.

Groaning I stood up and held onto Shania's hand cause the crowd outside goes crazy and I'm most definitely not tryna get lost cause I'll get trampled on like a bug.

I walked over to Kay and tapped him on the shoulder which had him turn around with a mug present on his face but he knew to fix up cause the mug disappeared a lil.

"I'm leaving with Shania" I told him but I could care less if he cared or not, he needs to know.

"Fuck you are there ain't no space for you" Setty lightly coughed and tapped me on my shoulder, "I gotta take these lil niggas" he pointed at Blu, the nigga with the hoodie, and some other lil nigga just standing around.

Frowning I turned and dramatically threw myself on Shania I wrapped my arms loosely around her shoulders "I was gonna spill some tea".

"Girl we still got tomorrow" Nia comforted and rubbed me on my back.

"It ain't gonna hit the same" I added keeping up my sad act.

"You'll live" Setty grumbled just as some random nigga walked into the room, "yoo!" Setty yelled as he slightly jumped up all excited "they finally let my cuz out the Pen" he walked over to the guy and dapped him up.

I guess no one realised he walked in until Setty noticed him first and made it known.

"You know the fucking vibes nigga" he laughed and then everyone else came up to him hyping him up from being released, "but hol on hol on hol on. Who you and who you?" He asked as he pointed at me and Shania.

"I'm Leilani".

"And I'm Shania".

"Shania is Setty's girl and Lei is Kay's girl" he told the boy and he nodded with a slight smile on his face "but this is TG Flockaaaaa or if we wanna get political TG Crippy. You heard?" Blu informed and I nodded my head.

"Heard you, heard you" I muttered and turned around to point at ole dude who came in with his hood up, "so who's that?" The boy looked at me and finally decided to take off his hood.

"Yagi b" he mumbled and I nodded tryna get good pictures of their face in my head, I pointed at each of them but I did in a way where they couldn't notice it and mumbled their names under my breath so I could remember who is who.