thirteen.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

We just made it to the rooftop party that Dougie was talking about and Ion remember any of them telling me your name had to be on the guest list and everything.

The amount of people that I saw get turned away as we waited on Gotti and the people he was driving to get here was crazy.

When it was our turn the security let them through without any complaints or turning heads, I walked in with my hands wrapped around Kay's arm until we got the main section upstairs.

We got the area where the party was at and not a single person was sitting down, everyone was up and active whether they were drinking alcohol, smoking or doing some other substance every one was lit.

As we got into the main area I let go of Kay's arm, Dougie and TG came to us holding drinks in their hand with Kenzo and Jo behind them with drinks also in their hand, Kenzo put his hand out with the red solo cup in hand ready for me to take.

Looking down in the cup it was a yellow liquid, shit look like I was about to down cough syrup, pushing up my face I bent down to smell it "fuck in there?"

"Take the cup" he grumbled and moved it closer to me.

"Nuh uh you could me drugging me or some, fuck in there?" I repeated and bent down to smell one more time but the alcohol was overweighing whatever else was in there.

"Ion got time to drug ya ass. It's pineapple juice and Henny cause I know ya ass a pussy!" He laughed as I took the drink from him.

Ignoring the part where he called me a pussy I brought it up to my lips and mumbled a suspicious "mhmmm" my eyes following him as he walked away.

But I need someone to taste before me so if something happen they drugged they friend.

Tapping Kay on his shoulder he turned around with his own drink in hand, "try this" I said as I moved the cup up to his lips but he mugged me and moved his head away as I kept pushing it further up to his lips.

"Fuck outta here, ya ass tryna drug me" he accused and pushed the cup back down from his face.

Sucking my teeth as if it was the most absurd thing I've ever heard I moved the cup back up but not as much as before, "nigga I'm not tryna drug you I wanna know if you think it taste good" I partially lied.

Kay smacked his lips and took the cup from me but eyed me wearily as he took a lil sip from the cup "it's good?"

Kay brought the cup from his lips with a disgusted look on his face "word to my mother that taste like shit. Fuck in there?" He gave me back the cup and drank whatever was in his cup to wash away the taste.