thirty four.

a/n put y'all seatbelts on🤭👀

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

"Is that Lani Flockaa?!" Dougie yelled out as I walked into the studio, rolling my eyes he got up and gave me a hug "you good?"

"Mhm" I hummed and quickly glanced around the room.

"Why you acting so shy like you ain't never seen us before" TG chuckled and also gave a hug to which I gladly accepted.

"No I'm not, it's just that everybody chilling" I shrugged "hey guys" I greeted since everyone just staring and not saying anything.

Half of the time they don't be talking unless you say something to them first, they nodded their heads at me as their way of returning their "hello".

"You not going in the booth with him?" Dougie asked me.

Shaking my head I sat down on one of them office chairs "nah Imma let him do his thing".

"Leilani get ya ass in here" Kay said into the mic.

"Ew why can he hear me?" I sighed and got up off the chair and pulled the door to the booth open, he was standing by the mic listening to whatever was going through his headphones.

I looked around to see where I could move around without distracting him, he pulled onto my arm and having me stand next to him "pick one real quick".

"What? A beat?"

He nodded his head and fixed the headphones on my head "yo run it back" he told the producer, the first beat started to play I liked how the beginning started but after that it was lowkey kinda ass "second one?" He asked and I nodded.

The second beat started play and this is something ya ass gotta shake too its more like a shake ya ass on a yacht typa beat it was good though "you got another?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Play the last one" he told him the beat started to play and this gave more Kay than the two.

"I like the last one" I took the headphones off my head and gave them back to him.

"Mhm I was feeling it" he agreed "run the last beat back" I moved away from him and decided to entertain myself by making trillers, I went to all the sounds that I got saved and tapped on one.

It was a song I found from one of Kay's trillers it was some song from Camrin and Kay.
[a/n treeshy; is the song]

I put the phone against the wall and stood up to tie the strings on my sweatpants. I made sure to wear something that I was gonna be comfortable in cause I know Imma be here for a while.