twenty three.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Groaning, I tried push off this heavy ass body squashing me into the damn mattress, opening my eyes Kay was on top of my body with his arm around my head as I flat out on the bed.

I still don't know how I be waking up like this with him, but with Shania we fall asleep on our own side of the bed and wake up on our side so why can't this nigga not do the same?

"Yooo Kay you taking the damn air out my lungs bro" I sighed and tried to loosen the arm wrapped around my head.

"I'm not ya fucking bro" he smacked his lips and moved off me I was now able to breathe but my body felt like it was imprinted into the sheets cause I couldn't move.

Giving myself a few minutes to get the movement back in my limbs I got off the bed and walked towards his dresser to get the Cerave face wash I used the last time I was here and left to go to the bathroom to see if he had any fresh toothbrushes.

I looked in the same spot that I did the last time I was here and found another blue one in a sealed package.

Tearing it open I picked up the toothpaste and slightly went my toothbrush under the tap before I began to brush my teeth, my brain going to the studio session yesterday.

I personally think that if I upload the song it'll blow cause its a good ass song but at the beginning of the session my voice was shaky during my warm ups and I wanted to die.

I was so fucking embarrassed cause it looked like I was wasting the producer's time listening to some girl with a shaky voice.

But after some encouraging words from Kay and Setty my nerves calmed down and I was able to actually sing and get my words out without my voice cracking up.

I brushed my tongue and rinsed out my mouth a few times before I checked my appearance in the mirror with my hair being frizzy and curls sticking up in all different directions as well as me looking a damn mess.

Now I understand the whole concept of boyfriend air cause what hell is.

I wet my face and squeezed the face wash onto my fingers before I applied it to my face and rubbed it all around my face.

When I finished doing that I washed off the soap and left the bathroom and let my face air dry, I entered the bedroom and saw Kay still sleeping on the bed.

"Nigga get up I got things to do and people to see" I said smacking his body with the pillow and opened up his curtain to get some damn light into the room.