twenty.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

"Shaniaaaaaa when you coming back? I miss you shit is boring down here" I whined and flipped over in my bed and moved the duvet up to my neck.

"Girl my brothers going back to their dads in next two days so Imma be there soooooon just wait on me" she was currently finger coiling her curls and watching the show we was supposed to be finishing together but I wasn't bothered to say none, "also what did Setty say to you?"

"He told me that he told you, he had limited time to finish his verse on a song he was doing and he would text you back when he was done, then you started acting crazy. Allegedly" I added on just in case anything comes back to me.

"Is that what he said for real?"

Slowly nodding my head I mumbled a slight "yea.. did some happen that Ion know about?"

"Yes bro and I wanted to tell you in person so we could go jump that nigga, but some girl was telling me that she's pregnant with his baby and all this other stuff and he's telling me another thing so I'm lost" she shrugged and stopped doing her hair.

Rolling my eyes I couldn't believe what I was hearing "when you come back down here we finna go to his crib and we're gonna ask and if say some dumb shit we jumping him. Aight?"

"Mhm. Alsooooo why I seen pictures of you and Kay at his shoot getting realllll mother fucking close? What's that all about?" She asked now getting all excited and shit.

"I also wanted to tell you in person but.. we together not on some delusional shit either" I told her and her eyes nearly popped outta her head.

"Oh nah, don't fucking lie to me right now Leilani".

Holding my arms up in lil surrender "I ain't lying I'm telling the truth, this is exactly why I wanted to tell you in person!!"

"Nah what the fuck Lani?"

Furrowing my eyebrows she was beginning to confuse me "what the hell did I do?"

"You was supposed to wait on me so we could go on a two man!" She whined and ran her palms over her face.

"A two man is crazy" I laughed and tried to stop so I could talk, "nah wait-" I chuckled again "why did I find out that two mans mean y'all get freaky and I'm not on that typa timing".

"Now you know damn well I ain't talking about getting freaky with nobody. You know my ass ain't ready for allat, I wasn't talking about cute double dates and shit".