thirty six.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

By the time I had finish the rest of my food Kay came back with the big teddy bear that I wanted alongside a smaller one he had them both on his lap with me being ready to get up and go get another slushy since he holding my old one hostage.

Jo, that boy, Nia, Camrin and Dougie went to go get food from wherever so it was me and Kay sitting at the table waiting for them to come back.

"I'm going to get another one of these" I tapped on the plastic bottle.

He looked up and seen what I was tapping on, he nodded his head so I picked up my phone and walked away.

I had reached the stall not expecting there to be as much people I huffed but still took my ass over there.

I decided to mindlessly scroll through my social media apps tryna find something to distract myself with.

"Excuse me?" I heard someone say from behind me but I keptc my head down cause I don't wanna talk to anybody right now "excuse me miss?" They repeated I took my chances and looked to see if they were really talking to me.

Before I could say anything he started to talk "you dating Kay Flock right?"

I nodded my head tryna see where he going with this "he with you right now?"

"Why?" I squinted my eyes at him cause what is he tryna do?

"Nah it's not like that" he chuckled "me and my bros wanna take a picture with him but we can't find him".

As he was telling me this I was texting Kay asking him if he want to speak to any of his 'fans'.

papi
nah it's cool

Liking his message I switched off my phone "you can wait a minute?" I asked the boy.
"You can call your friends" the line had split into two so I had went to side that had a couple people.

They stood to the side so I could order the slushy "can I get another slushy the same flavour as before?" It was the same person who had taken my order the first time, she nodded her head and turned around.

She put more of the blue lemonade than the raspberry flavour, she put the lid on top and picked up the five dollars I put on the counter.

I thanked her for the drink with her giving me a small smile.

I picked up one of the plastic straws and turned around to find the boys standing behind me with their phones ready, "this everyone?"